TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

OAO Vengeance Thread

Wait, I don't get it. We're supposed to be happy to see Lillian crying uncontrollably in the center of the ring?

Okay then.

Guest Jim Ross

"Wait, I don't get it. We're supposed to be happy to see Lillian crying uncontrollably in the center of the ring?

Okay then"

Well we are supposed to be pissed off at lita leaving a guy who raped her and shit.. so yeah.. why not?

I didn't care to order this but I heard some bullshit rumour about Benjamin getting heel heat?

For reals, fuck Vegas.

Not a rumor, he was booed every time he was on the offensive in the second half of the match. It was like one of those awful Canadian crowds that cheer the heels just to be different. I think I could accept him getting booed against someone who is really over like when he faced HBK in the Gold Rush tourney, but Carlito? That was just painful.

Guest Jim Ross

Whats the point of the HIAC stip tonight anyway? We know there will be no big bumps off the roof, or off the top etc.,, or am I not buying into the "its HHH's match and he's gotsta win!!!" type build

Whats the point of the HIAC stip tonight anyway? We know there will be no big bumps off the roof, or off the top etc.,, or am I not buying into the "its HHH's match and he's gotsta win!!!" type build

Because the point of a HIAC, from the beginning was supposed to be "You can't escape" or you can't get away from your opponent. Not, I'm gonna put you through the top.

Guest Jim Ross

Because the point of a HIAC, from the beginning was supposed to be "You can't escape" or you can't get away from your opponent. Not, I'm gonna put you through the top.

lol yeah, when you put it like that...

Guest *KNK*

the original purpose was that shawn kept running away and cheating...thus the cage.

there's been no "im running away" from HHH or Tista..

Angle/HBK hit ****?

If you add up their WM XXI match, and their match tonight, then yes. Angle/HBK 2 wasn't even the best WWE match in the last 4 days, and Eddie/Rey wasn't 4 stars. If this match had taken place tomorrow on RAW, it would have been worthwhile, but as one of the featured matches on PPV, it wasn't quite up to par.

the original purpose was that shawn kept running away and cheating...thus the cage.

there's been no "im running away" from HHH or Tista..

True, but it's also been billed as 'most dangerous match' ever. Every time there's been a HIAC I believe someone's been 'injured'. Even if it was just that, really bandage up soar, injured. And more specifically every time HHH has been in there, and it's always been his opponent. So common sense says HHH would want to challenge Batista in a HIAC to do away with him once and for all, based on past experiences. And that is, that HHH's opponents always come out hurt, so HHH thinks there's no way Batista can win...

So it just goes back to the 'his match' logic, which in this case...actually works.