TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Draft

Guest Vitamin X

Well then. I hope they don't take a high school player, but seeing as how my favorite team usually takes exactly what I DON'T want them to take in the draft, they won't take Sean May or any other kind of impact player. So, they'll take Bynum or Vazquez.

And Phil Jackson's off meditating somewhere in Montana.

I can totally see LA taking Granger or Green, anyone else would surprise me.

I guess GS will play Troy Murphy at the 5 and go with an undersized lineup, they did it a bit last year with Dunleavy at the 4...but it's risky..

Guest Mosaicv2

The Lakers drafted a HIGH SCHOOL player! wow that would really help Kobe out.

Charlotte's looking to be in really good shape for that second pick of theirs. At least one of Granger, May, or Warrick are guaranteed to be on the board, and I think they'd be thrilled to grab one of them.

Guest Vitamin X

Jeez, this kid doesn't even turn 18 until mid-October. That doesn't sound like something Phil Jackson'll like, since he prefers veteran players. I think they're looking for a Shaq project, it seems.

Steven A Smith seems to be under the impression that every player from a "national champion" is going to be great.

The May pick doesn't make sense to me. Okafor already plays PF can't see him playing Center and Brezec is the C, unless they put May on the bench, Im not sure how this will workout.

WHO CARES IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! CAROLINA LOVE, Y'ALL! IT'S A CAROLINA NIGHT! CAROLINA IS OWNING THE DRAFT! I FEEL A DRAFT IN CAROLINA! CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA CAROLINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the Nets need a 6-6 permiter player when they already have Jefferson and Carter and there are quality bigs on the board?! Did all the GMs get together and smoke crack before this draft?!