TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Mexico's new racist stamp

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/06/...p.ap/index.html

Wow, just...wow. My sister went to Mexico earlier this year, and she said that their's alot of racism in that Country. I guess this kinda proves it.

Yes they are. Mexicans are really racist people and always have been. They call black people "mayates" and are really discriminating against them..I went to mexico earlier this year for the caribbean world series and felt like getting up and beating the shit out of each and every single one of them when they started doing racist chants at the Dominican players who were mostly black, calling us monkeys and such. It's pretty ironic that they are making fun of Black americans when they come from such a big over populated poor ass country...they talk about mexico being so good yet there's 13 million of them living in the states not counting the illegal ones. They complain about U.S.A putting fences in the border to prevent terrorists from going in yet they massacre central americans who try to get in mexico. Please don't mistake the actions of mexicans for the opinion of other spanish speaking countries because we are very different and most of us hate mexico for things like this.

Yes they are. Mexicans are really racist people and always have been. They call black people "mayates" and are really discriminating against them..I went to mexico earlier this year for the caribbean world series and felt like getting up and beating the shit out of each and every single one of them when they started doing racist chants at the Dominican players who were mostly black, calling us monkeys and such. It's pretty ironic that they are making fun of Black americans when they come from such a big over populated poor ass country...they talk about mexico being so good yet there's 13 million of them living in the states not counting the illegal ones. They complain about U.S.A putting fences in the border to prevent terrorists from going in yet they massacre central americans who try to get in mexico. Please don't mistake the actions of mexicans for the opinion of other spanish speaking countries because we are very different and most of us hate mexico for things like this.

"Mexicans are racist people" ?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Me hating Mexicans doesn't make me a racist. Americans get that mixed up all the time. Racist is someone who hates people because of their skin not their nationality. There are some very white mexicans and there's the brown ones which are the ones that mostly go to U.S.A.

It really makes me sad and mad that Blacks in U.S.A who were forced to move to the continent by other people and are therefore in their home get treated like shit while spanish speaking illegal immigrants(not just mexicans)can go to U.S.A and get a license without even being legal in the fucking country. They have their own spanish channels can be taught in their own language at school and get jobs without even knowing the damn language while Black americans usually get screwed out of jobs just for being black in their own damn country.

I am a strong opposer of illegal immigrants except for Cubans since they are political and Puerto Ricans because it is legal and Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of U.S.A. Immigrants make us the ones who stay in our country look bad and people think less of us...I go on many baseball forums and whenever I say I am from Dominican Republic people are surprised I own a computer because of the damn image immigrants give us.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That's not that bad. If it's a comic book character from the 40's, there'd certainly be something similar in the states around that time period. Sure, we're not sticking it on a stamp, but one can walk past Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima in the store any day of the week. Besides, it's part of a series of old comic book related things. Insensitive, sure, but it's not government-sponsored black hatred.

The character is called Memim one of the most famous comic book characters in spanish along with Kaliman. It's not racist at all but the mexicans are using it as such.

I'm not racist by the way...I just hate people. Except canadians they are really nice

I went to the beach the other day and dropped 1000$ didn't notice and a Canadian tourist picked it up and gave it back to me.

Guest Vitamin X
Zingado indios

Indios Singaos.... pero tuvistes cerca

No necessariamente. Esta bien en la manera que yo lo dije tambien, yo lo a oido otros Cubanos aqui diciendolo asi a los indios que viven por aqui. Acuerdate que nosotros no usamos las mismas reglas del Español como los otros latinos..

No debo a decir eso, de todas maneras. Despues de todo, voy a salir ahora con una jeva Peruana.

If I were american and said everything I just said I'd probably get flamed the hell out of me wouldn't I?

I don't think it'd matter, actually.

Zingado indios

Indios Singaos.... pero tuvistes cerca

No necessariamente. Esta bien en la manera que yo lo dije tambien, yo lo a oido otros Cubanos aqui diciendolo asi a los indios que viven por aqui. Acuerdate que nosotros no usamos las mismas reglas del Español como los otros latinos..

No debo a decir eso, de todas maneras. Despues de todo, voy a salir ahora con una jeva Peruana.

If I were american and said everything I just said I'd probably get flamed the hell out of me wouldn't I?

I don't think it'd matter, actually.

Bueno como tu vives en Florida tal vez mezclen las reglas de Ingles con las de Español porque yo eh ido pa Santiago en Cuba y hablan mas o menos como los Dominicanos. Peruana? y que paso con la Judia?ja...con to' esas mujeres en U.S.A no es facil quedarse con una.

The character is called Memim one of the most famous comic book characters in spanish along with Kaliman. It's not racist at all but the mexicans are using it as such.

I'm not racist by the way...I just hate people. Except canadians they are really nice

I went to the beach the other day and dropped 1000$ didn't notice and a Canadian tourist picked it up and gave it back to me.

If that's true then that's one dumbass Canadian.

Guest Vitamin X

Then again if it was $1000 in Dominican money...

I thought you were from Puerto Rico.

That makes you an American citizen.

Then again if it was $1000 in Dominican money...

barely 20 dollars if you change it.

I thought you were from Puerto Rico.

That makes you an American citizen.

No I'm dominican but my girlfriend lives in P.R so I go every weekend.

So why do you hate Mexicans?

I know to dominican girls and theyre smoking. I'm sorry if you're only exporting the quality (sike)

Let me say, however, this is not me saying that 'Rican women aren't hot TOO.