TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

So I wanna bring back the Thoth Report

What would I do with it?

1) I can make it a video report, but really, all it would let me do is hold humorous signs to the camera like "Boston Strangler had a Boston Tea Party of his own when he got dumped into the ocean"

2) I can bring back the Audio Report, in podcast form.

Either way, would you like to see anything specific in it? I'd like to cover the actual angles and matches in the SWF, while nailing each with some punchline. Hopefully, I can do it without getting distracted and sidetracked into nonsensical jokes.

The interviews I did were really hard to do with having to go into each specific part of speech and edit the frequency to sound like a lower pitched version of me. I'd love to do interviews where the other guy has a mic and can record into wav format, so that I can actually get the real voices in.

Thoughts?

The best Thoth Rants/Reports were spontaneous and lacked silly gimmickry... such as you speaking in a slavic accent and trying to insult Janus for eight minutes. Outside of that, I don't know. You're the one who always managed to reinvent himself in new and terrifying ways.

Against my better judgement, I offer myself up as an interview subject, since we all ready know we can do that.

-Z

Sounds like a good idea, Thoth.

I'd offer to join in for interviewingations, but I don't have a way to recordulate my voice.

Also, since I'm an idiot, what exactly is 'podcast' form?

Finally, Z and Thoth should make for an interesting duo. And stuff.

I'd offer to join in for interviewingations, but I don't have a way to recordulate my voice.

Buy a microphone.

I guess I could be interviewed too. And also pretend to be other people. That would be funtacular.

I really liked the most recent audio shows, so just model it like those - open with a bit where you insult someone, cover the card, do an interview or mailbag, pop in chat for a bit, etc. Like Z said, just avoid the gimmickery.

Edited by chirs3