TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread 7/7/05

So Bradshaw beats the piss out of Blue Meanie for real, WWE brings Meanie in, and they're able to work together in the ring with no more violence than what's normal.

They won't bring in Matt Hardy because....?

So Bradshaw beats the piss out of Blue Meanie for real, WWE brings Meanie in, and they're able to work together in the ring with no more violence than what's normal.

Evidently they have contacted Matt...?

Is it just me or is Batista getting smaller? I mean those veins are still engraved in his body like fucking stone, but he looks smaller.

So let's see:

Meanie = Jim Ross

JBL = Triple H

Batista = Batista

Richards and Nova = Jerry Lawler

Orlando Jordan = Ric Flair

...that's all right. I got to see bWo again. ^_^

I'm just saying that for the longest time they kept saying they wouldn't bring Matt in because they were araid it would turn into a legit fight. I don't know if that was just for marks or what, but you'd think Matt and Edge could be professionals if Meanie and JBL can.

Guest Trecko

Is it just me or is Batista getting smaller? I mean those veins are still engraved in his body like fucking stone, but he looks smaller.

He did look slimmer to me just now. That, or his head looked smaller. Something was definitely different about him tonight, though.