TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJ Johnson

SWF Ground Zero word count thread!

Guest Black Widow
I bow to the superior writing skills of the SWF.  I can barely reach 3000 words when I write my stuff.

I'd say writing a good match in less than 3000 words is better than going on forever writing 10000+ word matches. Who the hell in their right mind is going to read neverending matches besides the writer and his opponent? These e-feds are... unique. They make Jay Bower articles look tiny.

9,958 is my final count.

Usually when i go that long I loose so we'll see while I win when i slap together recycled bits of previous matches and make the PPv match less than 6k.

I bow to the superior writing skills of the SWF.  I can barely reach 3000 words when I write my stuff.

I'd say writing a good match in less than 3000 words is better than going on forever writing 10000+ word matches. Who the hell in their right mind is going to read neverending matches besides the writer and his opponent? These e-feds are... unique. They make Jay Bower articles look tiny.

Depends how you want to do it. We're fairly intense with the psychology, and sometimes the once-every-six-weeks PPV match takes a significant word count to tell a story.

It's not that length makes a better match, by any stretch - if a match drags, it drags. If, however, when they cut loose, the writers want to go that big, then I'm not going to stop them from writing an epic.