TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ol' Smitty

Liberality for All

I've got my finger on the pulse of this community. So I ask you, who the hell is Sean Hannity?

Who the hell is Sean Hannity, a question asked by the uneducated with their fingers far from the pulse of the community. Did I get that right? I think I'm pretty close.

:huh:

It's a quote (minus the Sean Hannity for Leonardo Leanardo) from Clerks: The Animated Series. Here's the quote, it might not be exactly right...

Randal : As someone with their finger on the pulse of this community I ask you, who the hell is Leonardo Leonardo?

Reporter: (on TV)Who the hell is Leonardo Leonardo? It is a question asked by the poorly educated, whose fingers lie far from the pulse of this little community.

Randal Graves: You're poorly educated.

Dante Hicks: You're talking... to the television.

The "Did I get that right" part is what threw me, since I didn't realize you'd moved from a joke to an actual question. You might try adding an extra space or parentheses next time.

That, and the last 5 times I watched the "Clerks" cartoon I had the DVD commentary on (which is HILARIOUS), so I missed a lot of the jokes.

Guest JMA

I wish I could find the link to the author of this dreck trying to get Erik Larsen to support his title. It was hilarious.

I've got my finger on the pulse of this community. So I ask you, who the hell is Sean Hannity?

Who the hell is Sean Hannity, a question asked by the uneducated with their fingers far from the pulse of the community. Did I get that right? I think I'm pretty close.

:huh:

It's a quote (minus the Sean Hannity for Leonardo Leanardo) from Clerks: The Animated Series. Here's the quote, it might not be exactly right...

Randal : As someone with their finger on the pulse of this community I ask you, who the hell is Leonardo Leonardo?

Reporter: (on TV)Who the hell is Leonardo Leonardo? It is a question asked by the poorly educated, whose fingers lie far from the pulse of this little community.

Randal Graves: You're poorly educated.

Dante Hicks: You're talking... to the television.

The "Did I get that right" part is what threw me, since I didn't realize you'd moved from a joke to an actual question. You might try adding an extra space or parentheses next time.

That, and the last 5 times I watched the "Clerks" cartoon I had the DVD commentary on (which is HILARIOUS), so I missed a lot of the jokes.

Sorry, yes the commentary is great. I've watched the hell out of the DVD set.

Guest JMA

What's next, a comic set in an alternate future where Ralph Nader won the 2000 Presidential election?

He's a right-wing pundit with a radio show and a television show on Fox News ("shared" with Alan Colmes). Basically, he blames liberals for most of the country's problems and likes to cut off his guests when they say something that he doesn't like. That's Hannity in a nutshell.

Oh, didn't see this post. Thanks.

Guest JMA

He's a right-wing pundit with a radio show and a television show on Fox News ("shared" with Alan Colmes). Basically, he blames liberals for most of the country's problems and likes to cut off his guests when they say something that he doesn't like. That's Hannity in a nutshell.

Oh, didn't see this post. Thanks.

No problem. To be honest, Hannity is not much different from other ultra-right pundits. Liberals are basically the scapegoats that they use.