The Flash

Green Lantern

Days of Vengence

OMAC Project

Lex Luther Man of Steel

Villians United

JLA

JSA (My personal fav)

You can probably tell that I am a Geoff Johns mark but I find his writing to be great.

JSA is my favorite book though. The juggling of different storylines don't seem forced. Plus it has three of my favorite characters in the book (Mr. Terrific, Dr. Midnite, and Captain Marvel) also the Spectre makes plenty of appearences and I think that he is an interesting and intriguing character.

What book do you like or dislike?

Guest JMA

Superman

Green Lantern

Day of Vengeance

The OMAC Project

Lex Luthor: Man of Steel

JLA

The Rann/Thanagar War

All-Star Batman and Robin, The Boy Wonder

Justice

Villains United

The Legion of Super-Heroes

Superman/Batman

I too am a Geoff Johns mark.

Superman

Green Lantern

Day of Vengeance

The OMAC Project

Lex Luthor: Man of Steel

JLA

The Rann/Thanagar War

All-Star Batman and Robin, The Boy Wonder

Justice

Villains United

The Legion of Super-Heroes

Superman/Batman

I too am a Geoff Johns mark.

Whoops, forgot abuot Justice and All-Star Batman. All-Star Batman I am still giving it 2 more issues before I decide to continue with it.

What I usually get/am getting now:

JSA

Batman

Omac

Villians United

Day Of Vengeance

Y: The Last Man

Manhunter

The Flash

Green Arrow

Losers

Depending on the arc:

Detective Comics

Batgirl

Teen Titans

JLA

Superman/Batman

Here is my DC pull list

All Star Batman

Batgirl

Catwoman

Gotham Central

Action Comics

Adventures of Superman

Superman

Superman/Batman

Supergirl

Lex Luthor:Man of Steel

Birds of Prey

Breach

Day of Vengeance

DC Special: The Return of Donna Troy

Firestorm

The Flash

Green Lantern

Hawkman

JLA

JSA

JSA:Classified

Legion of Superheroes

Manhunter

Omac Project

Rann-Thanagar War

Seven Soldiers: The Guardian

Seven Soldiers; Zatanna

Seven Soldiers: Klarion the Witch Boy

Seven Soldiers: The Shining Knight

Teen Titans

Villains United

Wonder Woman

My favorite book right now is Legion of Superheroes. Mark Waid has done a fantastic job of giving each character a distinct personality while also providing unique twists on their superpowers.

I'm also a big fan of Greg Rucka's books(Gotham Central, , Adventures of Superman, Wonder Woman). Geoff Johns is really good too, but I'll pick Rucka over Johns

Books that are really good that no one mentions are Hawkman and Manhunter

The only two books I'm not really into right now are Superman/Batman and Catwoman. Superman/Batman is the DC version of a Summer Blockbuster with no plot. Catwoman by Ed Brubaker was my favorite book but the new creative team has made it into just another superhero book, eliminating the crime noir feel that made the book stand out

Here is my DC pull list

All Star Batman

Batgirl

Catwoman

Gotham Central

Action Comics

Adventures of Superman

Superman

Superman/Batman

Supergirl

Birds of Prey

Breach

Day of Vengeance

Firestorm

The Flash

Green Lantern

Hawkman

JLA

JSA

Legion of Superheroes

Manhunter

Omac Project

Rann-Thanagar War

Seven Soldiers; Zatanna

Teen Titans

Villains United

Wonder Woman

Wow, you got some serious money to throw around!

I'm reading Teen Titans, The Return of Donna Troy, JSA Classified, and Green Lantern. I was planning on reading JLA, but always seem to miss the beginning of whatever storyline they're doing. I'm interested in Project: OMAC, but its usually sold out by the time I get to the store. I'm also buying the "Justice" mini-series, which is off to a fantastic start.

I gave Supergirl a chance, based on the strength of the Peter David incarnation, but found it to be pathetically inadequate. This new series is just horrible. Same goes for All-Star Batman.

Guest JMA
Here is my DC pull list

All Star Batman

Batgirl

Catwoman

Gotham Central

Action Comics

Adventures of Superman

Superman

Superman/Batman

Supergirl

Birds of Prey

Breach

Day of Vengeance

Firestorm

The Flash

Green Lantern

Hawkman

JLA

JSA

Legion of Superheroes

Manhunter

Omac Project

Rann-Thanagar War

Seven Soldiers; Zatanna

Teen Titans

Villains United

Wonder Woman

That's a good list you have there. I would've put Supergirl on my list but I haven't gotten the first issue of it yet (I've heard good things about it, though).

Guest Prodigy

All Star Batman

Batman

Superman/Batman

The Flash

Green Lantern

JLA

Omac Project

Rann-Thanagar War

Teen Titans

Villains United

My list might be getting smaller since several of them are mini-series, which may or may not get replaced by new mini-series. Flash I'm dropping at the end of Johns' run (which is this month). JLA I'm only getting for the current storyarc.

My favourite title is Teen Titans with "Titans Tomorrow" being my favourite arc so far. It's been dragging a bit lately, and Rob Liefeld filling in for two issues probably isn't going to help...

Guest JMA

I've been wanting to start collecting Teen Titans but I don't want to do so unless I can start collecting at the beginning of a storyline. When does the next arc start?

Guest Prodigy
I've been wanting to start collecting Teen Titans but I don't want to do so unless I can start collecting at the beginning of a storyline. When does the next arc start?

You might want to just check out the next two issues on the stands as it's just a fill-in arc by Gail Simone and Rob Liefeld featuring the new Hawk and Dove. Issue 29 in October might be a good place to start as it's a stand alone story featuring the Red Hood vs. Robin. Issue 30 in November is the start of a two-part arc featuring the return of Brother Blood. The artist from 29 to I think issue 33 is Tony S. Daniel. Ivan Reis will be the new regular penciller probably when "One Year Later" hits as I think he's almost finished Rann/Thanagar by now. You can check out the solicitations here.

I only got both Batman Hush TPBs because I was really quite intrigued by the storyarc, and got the first Superman/Batman TPB 'cause I like McGuiness' art and the story was interesting until the end (which I thought was lacking) Any Supes title on my collection is a rarity. I'm borrowing soon the Identity Crisis mini from a friend so I can experience what the fuzz was all about, although I already know what happened.

Guest JMA

You might want to just check out the next two issues on the stands as it's just a fill-in arc by Gail Simone and Rob Liefeld featuring the new Hawk and Dove. Issue 29 in October might be a good place to start as it's a stand alone story featuring the Red Hood vs. Robin. Issue 30 in November is the start of a two-part arc featuring the return of Brother Blood. The artist from 29 to I think issue 33 is Tony S. Daniel. Ivan Reis will be the new regular penciller probably when "One Year Later" hits as I think he's almost finished Rann/Thanagar by now. You can check out the solicitations here.

Thanks for the information.

You might want to just check out the next two issues on the stands as it's just a fill-in arc by Gail Simone and Rob Liefeld featuring the new Hawk and Dove. here.

Ugh.

Guest JMA

You know, a Hawk and Dove series is a good idea in the current political cimate. It's just too bad that Liefield is drawing them.

My pull list has become all DC as of last month as JMS finally got me to drop Amazing and Spidey MK wasn't doing it for me either. Anyway here's what I get from DC including various minis...

Action Comics

Adventures of Superman

All Star Batman & Robin

Aquaman

Batgirl

Batman

Batman - Gotham County Line

Batman Gotham Knights

Batman Journey into Knight

Batman Legends of the Dark Knight

Birds of Prey

Catwoman

Detective Comics

Firestorm

Flash

Gotham Central

Green Arrow

Green Lantern

Green Lantern Corps Recharge

Infinite Crisis

JLA

JLA Classified

JSA

JSA Classified

Justice

Nightwing

Outsiders

Robin

Supergirl

Superman

Superman/Batman

Teen Titans

Wonder Woman

And all the pre-IC minis

Since I preorder every month it only costs about $50-55 for the month's worth of comics.

This is by memory so I'm probably forgetting a couple.

Aquaman

Action Comics

Adv. Superman

Green Lantern Corps mini that is coming

Villains United

OMAC Project

Day of Vengeance

Rann/Thanagar War

Flash

Nightwing

Justice League

Justice

Hawkman

Teen Titans

The only monthly I'm currently collecting is Legion. Aside from that...

The OMAC Project

Infinite Crisis

JSA Classified (current Power Girl arc)

GL Corps

I think LITG was mentioning that Giffen would be writing a new Blue Beetle series. I might be up for that.

Guest JMA
My favorite book right now is Legion of Superheroes. Mark Waid has done a fantastic job of giving each character a distinct personality while also providing unique twists on their superpowers.

Legion of Super-Heroes was really the sleeper title of the year. I knew it would be good since Waid and Kitson were doing it, but I didn't realize just how good it'd be. This is really the first time that I've ever regularly collected the series.

The only DC comics Im collecting is Green Lantern, though I am getting the trade paperbacks of Teen Titans when they come out.