TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daileyxplanet

Will The Pepsi Plunge Be Seen On WWE TV?

Speaking of that, I bet that's what's going to happen to him. They'll give him a short push letting him do his Straight Edge stuff, then once they get tired of him, Austin will do a segment with him, Stun him, pour beer on him and then he's back to Heat/Velocity.

Guest *KNK*

CM Punk Vs Austin could be an EXCELLENT verbal program, but it would lead no where except maybe a beatdown segment, where Austin would go over.

If Austin gave a shit, he would give Punk a rub but he's more concerned about protecting his "image" and potentially saving himself for WM22 with Hogan.

The problem with this is, Austin doesn't have the serious edge anymore to work that type of program. It would be horribly done and likely comedy based anyways.

Austin's not going to be willing to put over a young kid, no matter how much Mick Foley and Paul Heyman put him over.

CM Punk doesn't need the sXe gimmick, he doesn't need a Raven character to get over. Anyone who followed ROH the last 18 months know sXe has hardly been his character anymore.

He can work a regular character, in face, he is an excellent "Suit" character.

He's going to be a Velocity-exclusive gardener/pervert called the Marquis de Sod, whose sole move before being pinned is to climb on top of his opponent and dry hump him in a Viscera-like fashion. It will be called the Weed Whacker.

Either that or gay mobster Tony Knuckles. Or John Cena's rapping buddy, MC Crunk! Anything can happen in the WWE.

Guest clockworkraven
He's going to be a Velocity-exclusive gardener/pervert called the Marquis de Sod, whose sole move before being pinned is to climb on top of his opponent and dry hump him in a Viscera-like fashion. It will be called the Weed Whacker.

First feud is against the Mexicools, ending in a Lawnmower Destruction Derby where the first person to have their ride blown up loses.

To the Pepsi question, the Pepsi symbol is one of the many straight-edge symbols.  Don't really know why.

The lead singer of Minor Threat, credited for the creation of the sXe movement had a coca-cola logo tattoo himself, Punk, who would drink a case of pepsi every weekend watching wrestling, naturally used a Pepsi Logo instead.

It's also because of school bullies Punk dealt with growing up had budweiser logo tattoo's and it was Punk's way of standing against those bullies.

The reason Pepsi is a sXe "symbol" is loosely because of Pepsi's old slogan

"The choice of a new generation". straight edgers attached to that slogan and thus, pepsi became a defacto "symbol"

Wow, it's too bad that Pepsi tastes like sewer water.

The lead singer of Minor Threat, credited for the creation of the sXe movement had a coca-cola logo tattoo himself, Punk, who would drink a case of pepsi every weekend watching wrestling, naturally used a Pepsi Logo instead.

I don't think that Ian Mackaye (singer for Minor Threat, among other bands) actually has a Coke tattoo ... he just used Coke as a symbol for his not drinking liquor. From what I remember, Ian doesn't have any tats.

I don't think that Ian Mackaye (singer for Minor Threat, among other bands) actually has a Coke tattoo ... he just used Coke as a symbol for his not drinking liquor. From what I remember, Ian doesn't have any tats.

You are correct. However, Brian Baker (also of Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, et al) does have the Coke logo tattoo.

Why is there all this talk about Punk and him possibly using the Pepsi Plunge in WWE?

He hasn't even reported to OVW yet for deprogramming and even then, they'll probrably change his look and gimmick quite a bit.

I am looking forward to seeing what Heyman can do with Punk for however long Punk is in OVW.

You are correct.  However, Brian Baker (also of Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, et al) does have the Coke logo tattoo.

You think Baker caught any shit from the guys in Junkyard for sporting that tat? They were pretty much stereotypical poodleheads ... and I can't see a band like that being too into the Coca-Cola tattoo.

i thought cm punk signed with the wwe? yes or no,if yes when does he appear?

When you start capitalizing the first words of your sentences, especially the word "I," all you have to do is close your eyes and count backward from 1,000 and CM Punk will appear.

You are correct.  However, Brian Baker (also of Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, et al) does have the Coke logo tattoo.

You think Baker caught any shit from the guys in Junkyard for sporting that tat? They were pretty much stereotypical poodleheads ... and I can't see a band like that being too into the Coca-Cola tattoo.

Considering Brian Baker was in Junkyard, I don't think so.

Also, I'm not terribly familiar with the term "poodlehead". So, I suppose you may be right... .

If it's some sort of rebellion, anti-corporate thing; doubtful. .. seeing as they were on Geffen.

Guest *KNK*
ya know, Punk kinda looks like Sawyer from Lost

If you want to piss CM Punk off two things will

1). Challenge his claim to being sXe

2). Compare him to Sawyer.

Considering Brian Baker was in Junkyard, I don't think so.

Also, I'm not terribly familiar with the term "poodlehead". So, I suppose you may be right... .

If it's some sort of rebellion, anti-corporate thing; doubtful. .. seeing as they were on Geffen.

Umm, I know that Baker was in Junkyard, it's why I asked that. They were a stereotypical "hair metal" band, with the normal Jack Daniels/Budweiser/girls with high-hair imagery. Having a guy with a Coke tattoo is kind of out-of-place with the rest of the beand.

And "poodle-head" wass a hardcore/skinhead term for a high-hair metalhead ... and while Junkyard was trying to go for the Southern-Rocker look, they were a hair-metal band through-and-through.