TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The OAO Raw Thread for 8/29/05

Thats a great Blade Job.

Guest Jim Ross

I'll take your word for it... And this is what the first match should have been

EDIT: Whos is hardy fighting on house shows anyway?

Guest *KNK*
I understand this is supposed to be a loose variation of Raven/Dreamer (and it's nowhere close) but people like to compare it for whatever reason, While Dreamer wasn't able to beat RAVEN, he at least cut good promos that made us WANT us to see him do it.

There were 2621 better ways for matt to follow Lita's speech and all he says is "Im Taking Edge to hell with me"...Weak.

Dude, you put down Hardy EVERY SINGLE WEEK even when he doesn't do anything. Seriously, what's the deal?

I put him down because after all these months of him building this thing up, claiming he would destroy "Feces", He has been as interesting as a tree. He's hasn't shown any fire at all and Edge has become one coming out of this looking good.

This could have been a brilliant angle but the horrible booking, matt's complete lack of intensity and emotion has completely dragged it down to typical boring WWE crap.

Excuse me for expecting quality when a quality storyline was presented to them on a platter and then they completely, as of now have failed to make me care about Matt Hardy getting this supposed "Revenge".

It's called wanting to be statisfied with this product and them not delivering here. I can excuse the crap that is CCC and Masters but not what should have been a golden angle being flushed down the toilet.

Damn, Lita looks kind of like that Inbred chick from Body Melt.

I've seen this same storyline before. I was at Raw in Greensboro, NC in the summer of 2002 when HBK was left bleeding the same as Flair. It was later revealed that it was HHH who beat down Shawn, leading to their street fight at SS.

Guest JMA
I understand this is supposed to be a loose variation of Raven/Dreamer (and it's nowhere close) but people like to compare it for whatever reason, While Dreamer wasn't able to beat RAVEN, he at least cut good promos that made us WANT us to see him do it.

There were 2621 better ways for matt to follow Lita's speech and all he says is "Im Taking Edge to hell with me"...Weak.

Dude, you put down Hardy EVERY SINGLE WEEK even when he doesn't do anything. Seriously, what's the deal?

I put him down because after all these months of him building this thing up, claiming he would destroy "Feces", He has been as interesting as a tree. He's hasn't shown any fire at all and Edge has become one coming out of this looking good.

This could have been a brilliant angle but the horrible booking, matt's complete lack of intensity and emotion has completely dragged it down to typical boring WWE crap.

Excuse me for expecting quality when a quality storyline was presented to them on a platter and then they completely, as of now have failed to make me care about Matt Hardy getting this supposed "Revenge".

It's called wanting to be statisfied with this product and them not delivering here. I can excuse the crap that is CCC and Masters but not what should have been a golden angle being flushed down the toilet.

I understand all that. All smarks understand that they screwed up the angle. But when you post it seems like you WANT the angle to fail. You also seem to imply that the angle failing is Hardy's fault most of the time. I want this to succeed myself. I'm not one to give up on things.

I've seen this same storyline before. I was at Raw in Greensboro, NC in the summer of 2002 when HBK was left bleeding the same as Flair. It was later revealed that it was HHH who beat down Shawn, leading to their street fight at SS.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had Triple H be the one who attacked Flair because he didn't like him aligning with his most hated rival Shawn Michaels. WWE will probably have it be Flair faking the whole thing only to come out and turn on Shawn Michaels, becoming Masters' manager.

Guest *KNK*

I know whenever i get in a street fight, I always do a yodel before I jump off a conveintly placed ladder.

Guest Showstoppa Icon

Wouldn't surprise me if they had Triple H be the one who attacked Flair because he didn't like him aligning with his most hated rival Shawn Michaels. WWE will probably have it be Flair faking the whole thing only to come out and turn on Shawn Michaels, becoming Masters' manager.

Team HGH, I'm pictuing horrible vignettes of them working out and flexing. Can't be a good thing.

Guest Jim Ross

So a guy gets hit with lids, chairs, sticks etc... kind of blows the 'stoppage' from SS

Wow, Hardy's suprisingly over.

Guest *KNK*

considering i "want this angle to fail", I'm finally glad they got this great brawl here...