TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The OAO Raw Thread for 8/29/05

So what if they've done this finish before? It's still awesome.

Thank you.

No problem.

I swear, some of you people are impossible to please.

Then..later..we see Matt and Edge wrestling in a really smoky room. and then all of a sudden, Kane comes out of the smoke "Welcome to my world bitches!" and starts kicking the shit out of both of them..

Matt said he was taking Edge to hell..

Guest *KNK*
Awesome Finish?

They have done this spot a hundred times in WWE.

Kudos, for not smiling or talking after the bump, something most wrestlers tend to do after that bump.

Well, the thing is, usually they don't use the electricity for it.

Mankind/Rock used MORE electricity and was more believable as opposed to this where it was obviously headed to that finish.

Feh.

At least Edge is doing some good selling here. Conveyed some actual emotion in his face just then.

This would all be more effective, of course, if the WWE didn't use this "serious injury" angle at least once every month.

Edit: month, not week.

You people are WAY to easily statisfied.

A bump off the stage about 8 feet onto the  "electricial" booth shouldn't be impressing you.

The brawl was good, great even, although bits of "wrestling" slipped in, something I HATE in street fights, more so in ones in this element.

The horribly contrived finish almost ruined it...but the crowd did seem back into it and Matt's heat might be salavaged now.

ANd you complain WAY too much, seriously if it's bugging you that much turn off your TV and take a walk outside, if the show bores me I find something else to entertain me, and I'm so sorry I actually enjoyed that match, I hope you accept my most HUMBLE apology...

Oh by the way I was being sarcastic :-D

Guest *KNK*

Thank you.

No problem.

Indeed.

Impossible to please? I'm sorry I have standards. You may like lowered standards. That's your right. I'm not impressed by them resorting to a generic and played out spot to add "drama" to this feud.

It has nothing to do with my supposed desire "to see this angle fail". I hated this spot the other 100 times it was done.

Isn't Matt a creative guy? He should have suggested something more original then a Rock bottom onto the staged electrictial booth that was no more then 10 feet below them and clearly padded.

It's evil to say, but someone should. Wouldn't it be a rather twisted sort of ironic justice if Hardy did legit injure Edge's neck? Not that I want it to happen, it'd just be rather karmic in a way.

The bump was done poorly. They should have done some sort of dramatic pause, with Hardy yelling something about "taking Edge to hell with him". That bump has been played already, so just doing the bump itself doesn't mean a whole lot.

Another thing: You know why this works better than the Kane vs. Snitsky finish? Both guys sold it properly. Plus the announcers did a great job with it.

This feud is finally interesting.

Guest *KNK*
You people are WAY to easily statisfied.

A bump off the stage about 8 feet onto the  "electricial" booth shouldn't be impressing you.

The brawl was good, great even, although bits of "wrestling" slipped in, something I HATE in street fights, more so in ones in this element.

The horribly contrived finish almost ruined it...but the crowd did seem back into it and Matt's heat might be salavaged now.

ANd you complain WAY too much, seriously if it's bugging you that much turn off your TV and take a walk outside, if the show bores me I find something else to entertain me, and I'm so sorry I actually enjoyed that match, I hope you accept my most HUMBLE apology...

Oh by the way I was being sarcastic :-D

I enjoyed the match, that was good for the most part. The finish is an entirely different situation. It was supposed to be a intense "legit" fight and yet it plays out to end in the traditional WWE finish.

How thrilling.

Guest Jim Ross

If this was a PPV match then it wouldnt have been the best of finishes, but hell its on free tv... and the best thing we've had or will likely have all night

The bump was done poorly. They should have done some sort of dramatic pause, with Hardy yelling something about "taking Edge to hell with him". That bump has been played already, so just doing the bump itself doesn't mean a whole lot.

Now _that_ would have been contrived...I liked how they did it. It seemed more real (well, as real as a fall of a stage in wrestling can...)

And now, here's John Cena to make me uninterested.

Guest JMA

Thank you.

No problem.

Indeed.

Impossible to please? I'm sorry I have standards. You may like lowered standards. That's your right. I'm not impressed by them resorting to a generic and played out spot to add "drama" to this feud.

It has nothing to do with my supposed desire "to see this angle fail". I hated this spot the other 100 times it was done.

Isn't Matt a creative guy? He should have suggested something more original then a Rock bottom onto the staged electrictial booth that was no more then 10 feet below them and clearly padded.

I really don't care anymore. If my standards are low, so are plenty of others here. Don't get pissed off because people liked it.

Guest Jim Ross

The champ is here... real recognizes real.. Come get some.. cue music

Another weeks work for cena

Oh no, people here liked something that *KNK* didn't like! How horrible!