TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

Dusty Rhodes signs with WWE

Because Dusty has a terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE track record. He booked TNA into an incoherent mess (more so than when Russo and Jerry Jarrett were fighting over what should happen on the show). He booked the NWA into being filled with heatless feuds thanks to his trademark DUSTY FINISHES. Why should now be any different when just earlier this year was the TNA run?

While I agree that Rhodes is a pretty terrible booker, I think in the current WWE climate, he may actually be an improvement. Which is scary.

As for Goldust maybe coming back, I'm all for it.

You've read the DVD thread. And it's true - Dustin Rhodes is better than HHH. Yes. Yes, he is.

You obviously didnt see Dustin's last TNA run. HHH is head and shoulders better than him at this stage in their respective careers. And this is coming from someone who could give a fuck less about HHH.

Bringing Dustin back into WWE would be plain stupid.

Because Dusty has a terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE track record. He booked TNA into an incoherent mess (more so than when Russo and Jerry Jarrett were fighting over what should happen on the show). He booked the NWA into being filled with heatless feuds thanks to his trademark DUSTY FINISHES. Why should now be any different when just earlier this year was the TNA run?

While I agree that Rhodes is a pretty terrible booker, I think in the current WWE climate, he may actually be an improvement. Which is scary.

As for Goldust maybe coming back, I'm all for it.

You've read the DVD thread. And it's true - Dustin Rhodes is better than HHH. Yes. Yes, he is.

You obviously didnt see Dustin's last TNA run. HHH is head and shoulders better than him at this stage in their respective careers. And this is coming from someone who could give a fuck less about HHH.

Bringing Dustin back into WWE would be plain stupid.

You obviously didn't see Dustin's last WWE run. He really worked as Goldust. I know the character's a bit silly, but it does work in the WWE environment. I'd like to see him as more of a serious heel. He can be a "batman" type villan, in that he dresses up like he does. A little insane but he gets the job done. That would be cool.

BookDust vs. Vitamin C was the last time I cared about tag team wrestling.

I say bring him back.  He can still go...he just needs to be motivated and such.

Same here. Hell during his last run he made people believe that the match could end with a powerslam. A powerslam. Fans haven't bought a powerslam as a near fall since the 80's, early 90's.