TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

WWE Fantasy Season Five is available

I should have picked booker last week, then I would have been 1st in the league

anyway my week 2 team is

Raw:Trish(likely to have match to further angles), Conway(assume hell continue the legends thing) ,Edge (youd think hed have a match, right?)

SD: Benoit (us title defense), Eddie and Batista (main event tag match), Lashley (getting big push should have match), Booker (4 mil left, might as well hedge my bets, maybe hell win and get the extra 20 points for title win)

141 pts last week. Not too bad considering that I don't know what I'm doing. I ditched my GM for Lashley & Holly. Lashley should be getting a lot of clean wins and Holly was the only one left that fit into my budget properly.

I'm trading Cena in for HBK before the deadline runs out... WWE.com has a Pre-Raw photo of Shawn standing with a ladder on the Raw stage. This probably means nothing, but may also mean specialty match participation points (assuming he loses to Angle, who I already have and almost never drop, in a #1 Contender LAdder Match).

Probably nothing though... but he is in his gear so he should at least have a match. Tajiri is just sitting in the arena using a cell phone!

My roster...

RAW: Bischoff, Cena, Angle, Trish

Smackdown: Batista, Booker, Benoit, Sharmell, Teddy Long

I had a decision between buying Trish/GMs or Orton. I stuck with the Trish/GM combo based on appearance points.

SOLD: Kennedy (3.0) , Lashley (2.0)

BOUGHT: Booker (4.0), Sharmell (1.0)

Well Kane just scored like 1,000 points for me, so I should do OK. It was too bad Kurt didn't have a match, but 7 points is 7 points (I think.. 2 appearance + 1 finisher). Edge lost but still had 3 appearances, 2 matches, finisher, last match, and specialty match points, so that should work out. I assume Edge was in BR, anyway. I thought I saw him when it started but he was gone after the commercial. My other Raw guy was HBK and he won his match with a finisher (not sure what Fantasy's ruling on kicking a foriegn object into your opponent is... hopefully it counts for points).

For SmackDown, hopefully more appearance points for Edge and a win for Randy Orton. I took the cowards way out for the Benoit/Booker match and picked them both, so some guaranteed points there.

Should end up being a good week for me.

Damn, I wish I would have made my roster Raw-heavy. *18* guys get main event points? Daaaaamn

My roster for the week:

Kane

Cena

Conway

Batista

Lashley

Booker

Eddie

Holly

ok I got better on sd

Benoit-11

Booker-46

Lashley-20

Eddie-21

Batista-21

Edge-4

sure holly wrestles this week in a specialty match no less

93 total

Grand total of 329 for week 1 and 2 ranked like 637 or somethin I think

4th in the league, so I went down

Cena vs Angle annoucned for RAW, as well as Kane/Show/HBK

Batista/Eddie/Piper vs ortons and kennedy for sd

my team this week (as of sunday) is Cena (main event match vs angle). Kane (triple threat vs shawn and show, I assume hell win as they are building him back up again as a challenger),

sd-booker and sharmell(I think hell maybe defend the title this week), Heidenreich and Animal (4 way tag title defense, I think theyll win and its a specialty match right?, I would think they are saving a title change for ppv so Im betting on LOD 2k5)

batista and eddie (main event six man tag)

I dunno, Smackdown tag title changes are usually NOT on the PPVs...let's look.

PPV - Benoit/Angle

TV - Edge & Rey

PPV - Los Guerreros

TV - World's Greatest Tag Team

PPV - Eddie and Tajiri

TV - Los Guerreros

TV - Basham Brothers

TV - Scotty and Rikishi

TV - Rico & Haas

TV - Dudley Boys

TV - London & Kidman

TV - Dupree & Suzuki

TV - RVD & Rey

TV - Basham Brothers

PPV - Eddie & Rey

TV - MNM

PPV - LOD

5 on PPV.

13 on TV.

I dunno, Smackdown tag title changes are usually NOT on the PPVs...let's look.

PPV - Benoit/Angle

TV - Edge & Rey

PPV - Los Guerreros

PPV - Eddie and Tajiri

TV - Los Guerreros

TV - Basham Brothers

TV - Scotty and Rikishi

TV - Rico & Haas

TV - Dudley Boys

TV - London & Kidman

TV - Dupree & Suzuki

TV - RVD & Rey

TV - Basham Brothers

PPV - Eddie & Rey

TV - MNM

PPV - LOD

5 on PPV.

13 on TV.

great point, but if that holds true, who would win? MNM? (maybe but they won already, Burchill and Regal and the mexicools have never won the tag titles. But isnt that new team that attacked LOD two weeks ago going to feud with them?)

I changed my roster a few times today but for some reason decided to make some budget women picks. I know Stacy has a match on SmackDown! so I picked her, then because anyone that cost $2.5M will probably only appear on the no longer point worthy B-shows, I picked Mickie James and Candice. Also picked The Ortons, HBK, Angle, Edge, Heidenreich, and either Mercury or Nitro, I don't recall. I'll see how this pans out.

I'm keeping Masters and Lashley since they keep giving me points. I dropped the bitches and Edge for this week. I'm taking a risk and picking both Nitro and Mercury. I think they could take the belts this week and if they do, MONDO points for me. Also have Orton and Kennedy. Something about the 6-man is telling me the Ortons and Kennedy will pick up the win there.

I'm trading Cena in for HBK before the deadline runs out... WWE.com has a Pre-Raw photo of Shawn standing with a ladder on the Raw stage. This probably means nothing, but may also mean specialty match participation points (assuming he loses to Angle, who I already have and almost never drop, in a #1 Contender LAdder Match).

Probably nothing though... but he is in his gear so he should at least have a match. Tajiri is just sitting in the arena using a cell phone!

The RAW Preview says it will be HBK vs Big Show vs Kane. If that helps you

The RAW Preview says it will be HBK vs Big Show vs Kane. If that helps you

That is in reference to last Monday.

I have another Smackdown heavy week.

Raw:

Edge

Kane

Victoria

Smackdown:

Lashley

Booker T

Cowboy Bob

Jillian

Mercury

Kennedy

Mysterio

Stacy

The "new team that has attacked LOD for two weeks" in fact is going to feud with the Mexicools, IMO, having never touched the LOD in week 1.  They're tiny, tiny, little girly men who stand at like 5'8".

oops thats right I cant believe I said that , and I saw sd that week ( I must have been way tired when I wrote that, moreso than I even thought :P , but I just figured theyd get at ag title shot soon cuz they are new (and the new teams seem to win tag titles in their first shots this year). oh well hope LOD does win and gets me some points this week as I had a terrible raw

Cena-11 ( I should have forseen a screwy ending)

Kane-14 (I was going to pick shawn for the second straight week but dodnt, this continues my streak of picking the right guy on the wrong week)

I dorpped overall from 700 plus rank to like 2000 something again, but still 4th in our league.

cmon LOD, Booker, Eddie/Tista!!!!

the new deadline is due to SD being taped on sunday october 30 in LA cuz of the ppv being on tuesday. thus if the deadline stayed monday many of us could read the sd spoilers and pick accordingly.

Ill be loading up with RAW guys, how bout you?

I'm RAW heavy for week 4 except for Mysterio. I'm sucking badly this season.

Hmm.. I never even thought about the displaced SD! taping for next week. That's kinda weird though, taping a show before a PPV when it will be airing after it, as you'd think the SmackDown! guys would discuss whatever happens at the PPV. This makes me assume they'll win because otherwise they would complain about losing, while winning they can just say nothing and have the announcer talk about it in voice over.

Also, until everyone gets points for SmackDown (though I should too), I'm in first in the league. Hooray!

Hmm.. I never even thought about the displaced SD! taping for next week. That's kinda weird though, taping a show before a PPV when it will be airing after it, as you'd think the SmackDown! guys would discuss whatever happens at the PPV. This makes me assume they'll win because otherwise they would complain about losing, while winning they can just say nothing and have the announcer talk about it in voice over.

Also, until everyone gets points for SmackDown (though I should too), I'm in first in the league. Hooray!

I was wondering the same thign, I assume sd will be very generic then (then again they have no idea who will be the sd team at the ppv yet, though it will likely be mysterio and matt or holly since they are faces)

I found this week kinda hard to pick... however with Kane's back injury I removed him (and the title win points I thought he and show would be getting) amd Sharmell (who was taking u pa spare $1M) and replaced them with Lashley (Handicap match points from SmackDown this coming week) and Cade (might retain now).

I also assume Austin is going to win so I spent the big $5M on him since it would be a specialty match. Flair/HHH I wasn't sure so I bought Flair, I also have Rey and Cena. I may or may not have kept Angle... I think I dropped him. I also have Conway as I assume he is winning but maybe not.

This week is harder then heck to figure out but this is my lineup for this week

Victoria

Shawn Michaels

Rob Conway

Rey Mysterio

Mickie James

Kurt Angle

John Cena

Eugene

Chole

Bobby Lashley

This is going to either work great or be a bomb of epic proportions.