TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

Wrestlemania Ticket Info

Early WrestleMania ticket prices are as follows: $40, $75, $100, $200 and $300. Prices may change before the on sale date.

Credit: 411mania.com/wrestling

Has anyone received word on a pre-sale date or the pre-sale password? The only date I have heard is Oct. 15th, but not sure if that is regular sale date or the pre-sale.

Guest *KNK*

Tickets are almost decently priced enough as Chicago isn't that far from here.

If I get the $100 seats, where does that Place me? It's kinda sad I could spend $100 bucks for nosebleed seats just because it's "WRESTLEMANIA!" when the night before, for 45 bucks I will be in Front Row for a much better show from ROH.

Well, the $300 are most likely the ringside seats where you keep your chair. The $200 seats are right behind them and in some cases right beside them as Dames and I had for WMXX (even though I couldn't go in the end!!!), with $100 being behind them. Definitely not nosebleeds, but you might have a better view if you got the $75 seats because you would be in terraced seating rather than on the floor.

Of course, I have never been to an event in this building, so anyone with a better knowledge of the seating set-up for the building could give you a better idea.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I plan on being there, just to see Hogan live, just once in my life.

Guest NitroJMS

Just saw on 411 that the presale password will be available on Wednesday, with the presale happening Friday morning.

BTW, the take-home chair area (front row and back) are all $700 each.

USTHU is correct, although I think it's $750.

It's kinda sad I could spend $100 bucks for nosebleed seats just because it's "WRESTLEMANIA!" when the night before, for 45 bucks I will be in Front Row for a much better show from ROH.

$100 will get you on the first lift in the front row, which are the best seats in the arena excluding the first two rows ringside.

And also, it's Wrestlemania. What did you expect to pay?

Guest NitroJMS

Anyone get word of the presale password for Friday? It was supposed to come out today.

I am signed up for the WWE newsletter specifically to get that pe-sale password each year, and it has not come out yet. It was supposed to be out today and they didn't send it. This is by FAR the latest they have held out.

Guest NitroJMS
I am signed up for the WWE newsletter specifically to get that pe-sale password each year, and it has not come out yet.  It was supposed to be out today and they didn't send it.  This is by FAR the latest they have held out.

A little searching around on the boards I don't normally hit like Weinerboard revealed that Meltzer posted it this afternoon. Here's the info for my fellow Smart Marks:

"For those wanting Wrestlemania tickets, the internet pre sale is Friday at 9 a.m. You can got into wwe.com or ticketmaster.com as soon as possible and have to use the code word "Axxess" to place your order. Tickets are $750, $300, $200, $100, $75 and $40. There will be a limit of six tickets per order, and some tickets will be held back for the general public ticket sale at 10 a.m. on Saturday, but those will be gone in a few minutes tops."

Good luck to anyone trying to get seats. I too was surprised by how late they are about sending out the password. I'm on the WWE, Ticketmaster, and Allstate Arena mailing lists and none of them sent out anything today.

for 45 bucks I will be in Front Row for a much better show from ROH.

That seems pretty expensive for an indy fed...I got 2 second-row floor seats to SD for $40 each just this past Saturday.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Well I put in for 3 tickets at 100 and got "Not available." Fuck!

Guest NitroJMS

Got 2 tickets at the 100 dollar level using the Q101 password. They are in 201 which seems to be opposite of the TitanTron so I'm happy.

Keep trying the passwords for a little while, sometimes tickets come back into the system if people don't like their initial selections, but it seems to be selling out quickly since I can't seem to pull up much but single seats.

Guest NitroJMS
Yeah, I bought mine this morning on eBay after losing out on the presale (I didn't know the Q101 password).

NitroJMS, what row are your tickets in?

I'm in row O. I'm guessing the $40/60 seats were the ones behind the TitanTron with a distorted view.

Yeah, I bought mine this morning on eBay after losing out on the presale (I didn't know the Q101 password).

NitroJMS, what row are your tickets in?

I'm in row O. I'm guessing the $40/60 seats were the ones behind the TitanTron with a distorted view.

Really...I took a bit of a hit I'm assuming, then. O's the last row I can find, and I'm in Row N. Got two for $305, section 214. I don't feel nearly as bad, since I thought they were $75 seats. I think you're right about those seats, though.

I lucked out and got 4th row of the 100 level (don't remember the exact # - it was a corner) for the $100. A seat in the next section was $200 and I think 2 or 3 sections away were the $300 seats, so I'm happy.

Guest J0bber

Living five minutes away from the Allstate Arena, I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't get Wrestlemania 22 tickets. Although I was able to snag good, cheaper tickets for floor seats for the Raw the night after. Does anyone know if it's a double taping?

Guest J0bber
Smackdown is in Indianapolis the night after Raw, so it is not a double taping.

Raw should still be a good show though. The Raws after WM are usually pretty solid.