TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zarock

The No Mercy '05 Thread

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the women are taken out of the match, and the LOD/MNM match turns into a tag title match.

Then again, I was wrong back at Backlash about Hassan and Daivari winning the World Tag Team Titles in the gauntlet match that Hurricane and Rosey won.

Did you guys catch the Cruiser battle royal? Man, Kendrick/Psicosis blew like 3 spots in 10 seconds. Otherwise, a little long, but decent, I guess. The division is really in a funk, though. Break Juvy away from Mexicools tonight, PLEASE, and turn him full face.

Someone in the crowd has a "HHH fears CM Punk" sign, making it something like the 80th show where if you look closely, you can find CM Punk's name.

Awesome.

Yeah, Regal absolutely murdered RVD with one at X8 to a huge crowd "ooooh!".  Regal uses it in the video games, too.

Sad thing is, besides that moment and the victory, the only thing I remember about that match is that Regal wore the Intercontinental Championship upside-down on the way to the ring.

They're building up the fact that Animal has a shoulder injury from an accumulation of attacks by MNM onto him.

...I may be sick...but I'd like for Lashley to replace Animal as Heidenreich's partner, and Animal become their manager.

so someone actually bought no mercy?

I've made it my goal to buy all WWE PPVs this year...just because I wanna say I did.

Plus, I give reports to people at work due to them working swing shifts and missing it.

EDIT: Oh, and right now Animal is playing Face in Peril.

- Kendrick runs at Psychosis, who launches him over his head onto the top rope. Kendrick was attempting to jump backwards, land on Psychosis' shoulders and hit a Frankensteiner. They botched it up and Kendrick landed on the mat.

- Kendrick was then, seconds later, coming off the ropes at Psychosis. he attempted to slide between Psy's legs, but they messed that up, and Psychosis went to a front headlock.

- Kendrick just grabs him and clotheslines him over, stupid, as Kendrick shouldn't be bullying anyone.

Eddie comes into Batista's locker room, says in a disgusted way "good luck."

Batista says seriously good luck too.

And LOD and Christy enter "Instant Access"

Next up...Simon vs. Lashley. Simon followed by a guy carrying a bunch of burgers on a plate.