TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zarock

The No Mercy '05 Thread

The Ortons have won via fire extinguisher spray, and both fire extinguisher and chairs to the head. They've locked Taker into the casket, and are wheeling it up the ramp for something...

Taker should really consider retiring the casket match since he's like 2 for 10 in them.

Well let's see...

He won the one against Kamala

The second one against Yokozuna

I think one against Kama

Won one against Heidenreich...

...I think that's it OFFICIALLY.

Cruiserweight Title match now.

Juvi coming to the ring...and the rest of the Mexicools are with him.

Cole and Tazz being somber about Taker, in the casket, being set on fire with Taker in it.

Guest *KNK*

A cruiserweight match this late in show is just fun to see. Yes, Im aware that it's the "kill time" spot between the two "main events" but I figured Kennedy would get that spot.

This bullshit with the casket is gonna actually make me want BikerTaker back...at least he could be beat and move on...DeadMan won't fucking stop until he wins...maybe he'll at least be gone for a while to challenge Orton in 3 months or some other lame ass angle like he ALWAYS does...so does Orton go straight to Batista from this or what?

Guest *KNK*
This bullshit with the casket is gonna actually make me want BikerTaker back...at least he could be beat and move on...DeadMan won't fucking stop until he wins...maybe he'll at least be gone for a while to challenge Orton in 3 months or some other lame ass angle like he ALWAYS does...so does Orton go straight to Batista from this or what?

Batista/Eddy will extend to Series, So I would imagine they go ahead with the Buried Alive gimmick match with Taker @ Series or they insert him another face like Benoit to kill that time. Most likely the former.

Juvi killed Nunzio with a Juvi Driver which will probably get banned now. Good match although the crowd seemed to be a bit confused like why is the first match on now?

Is it me or does taker seem to take a 2-3 months off every fall, either returning for a year end PPV or the RR? Does anyone know if he has this vacation time wrote into his contract?

Also, between Taker, Muhammad Hassan and Paul Bearer being killed, why aren't any wrestlers spending time in jail while they will get arrested for so much as touching a heel GM?

Guest *KNK*
Is it me or does taker seem to take a 2-3 months off every fall, either returning for a year end PPV or the RR? Does anyone know if he has this vacation time wrote into his contract?

It's mainly to rest him and to keep his character "fresh" for the Mania push.

Undertaker has taken alot of time off this year it seems.

BTW, the Velocity on WWE.com thing is AWESOME. Free matches, whenever. It's like having SuperStars or Wrestling Challenge every weekend to look forward to, with established stars, SQUASHES (!), finishing moves (!), and recap videos you can chose to watch or not watch.

Eddie targeting the back now. This is a pretty smart psychology move by Eddie...and I didn't expect him to have this much control in the match.

Of course, they continue to play off the "New or old"...first with a chair that Eddie was gonna use, but threw down...now with the Tag Rope.

Hell yea! Juvi wins the cruiserweight championship.

Great way to forget his drunken Austrailian outing 5 years ago.

Eh, like you said, that was five years ago.

Just like how Eddie's problems were years ago, and he's in a main event match right now.