TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

Daniels Three Man Ironman Match Next Week..

Christopher Daniels is facing 3 Hand Picked Opponents of AJ Styles next week on Impact.

Who do think the opponents will be. And do you think, the 3rd man, might possibly go over Daniels?

I think the breakdown will be..

Roderick Strong - 3 minutes.

Alex Shelley - 4 1/2 minutes.

Austin Aries - 7 minutes.

I feel he'll be Roddy pretty handily, then take on Shelley. Shelley will cause a threat to begin with, but ultimately be no match for Daniels.

Finally Aries comes out, and Aries goes back and forth with Daniels like he did this week and at the PPV. Styles distracts Daniels and Aries get's the win and some credibility.

I'd also love to see the Alex Shelley v. Austin Aries v. Roderick Strong take place at the TNA PPV, maybe as part of the free 30 minute deal.

I agree that the 3 spots will be likely to go to guys who haven't appeared yet. I think it may be Sonjay (if he's back), Primetime and either Joe or Jerry Lynn. They way they can put over Dutt's trip, Skipper's history with Daniels and either Joe's undefeated streak or Lynn founding the X Division. I'd like to see Joe there, but it might make hiim look weak to be Daniels after Daniels goes through to other guys.

Don't forget that it's a 15 minute time limit dealie so I predict Daniels will beat the first 2 then, with just a little time left, Samoa Joe comes out as the third one and Daniels will not beat him within the limit...or he might even outright lose to Joe.

Styles said he knew just who he was gonna pick with a smirk...there ya go.

The first two might be Sonjay and Shark Boy.

Guest *KNK*

Samoa Joe would be logical, and while I'd perfer him to get his own Squash special ala Abyss, AJ and Monty, If they show him @ Daniels level or even Daniels having to escape, It'll be good.

I'd just do Skipper, Dutt and Lynn (A friend of Styles and a smart veteran).

Have Samoa Joe go over another X'er in a squash.

They should have Joe as the last guy, and then have Daniels say "fuck this" and leave. Later-on, Daniels can say that he could take Joe, but he'd have to be 100% and at the time he wasn't. That he wasn't going to let AJ Styles have the advantage, so he just left. Have Joe stay in the ring for the next match, have him say that he "came for a fight" and that he "won't leave until he gets one". So he beats up wrestler x who was in there to face wrestler y. Have wrestler y take issue with Joe cause Joe just stole his match on TV and set that match up for next week.

1. It gets heat on Daniels for not taking the challenge and living up to his word

2. It makes Daniels look a bit like a chickenshit heel, but him beating the first two guys should balance things out

3. It sets up a Daniels/Joe match in the future and puts Joe into the X Division feud

4. It makes AJ Styles look good for out-witting Daniels

5. It makes Joe look like a badass

6. It sets up a Impact debut for Joe next week, and if he does a good job beating up wrestler x, it should get people interested in seeing that match

as much as Shark Boy would be awesome, what reason would AJ have? Strong, Shelley and Aries, I guess have already debuted. So you's are probably right, but Sharky has no connection to AJ whatsoever. At least the other three do.

Its examples like that that make me think that Rudo should be on a creative team somewhere. Not overly complicated, but not too simplistic, and it flat-out works.