TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 10/15 Impact Thread

Well TNA has released a preview of this week's Impact, so I figured I'd start the OAO thread. Before Saturday, keep all non-spoiler Impact talk in here and after the show, post yer thoughts. With that said, here's the preview:

SATURDAY NIGHT ON “iMPACT!” ON SPIKE TV AT 11PM ET

The road to “Bound For Glory” continues

On Saturday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, the wrestling world will be just a week away from the biggest weekend in TNA Wrestling history in “Bound For Glory”. The following is a preview of the Total Nonstop Action you’ll see on SpikeTV on Saturday night:

The Main Event- “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels faces an “Ironman Challenge”

In the main event on “iMPACT!”, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels will face three opponents of AJ Styles’ choosing to prepare himself for the 30-minute Ironman Match for the X Championship at “Bound For Glory”. Who will “The Phenomenal” One select to take on his nemesis? Tune in and find out!

“The Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal” Sabu vs. “The Man Beast” Rhino

In another preview of the chaos that will unfold on Sunday, October 23 at “Bound For Glory” in the return of the “Monster’s Ball” match, this Saturday night Sabu will face Rhino! Both hardcore warriors are set to face off along with Abyss and Jeff Hardy at the Pay-Per-View, and certainly the destruction will start early on “iMPACT!”.

Also this Saturday night: Former NFL star and current TNA destructive force “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown returns to action! In addition, it will be Matt Bentley (accompanied by the lovely Traci) taking on David Young from the Diamonds In The Rough.

Also, America’s Most Wanted invited friends and family to a local funeral home for the official “burial” of Team 3D’s wrestling careers, the footage of which will be shown this Saturday night on SpikeTV. The service saw several TNA in attendance, including NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett, Gail Kim, Team Canada, Abyss and James Mitchell, who provided a eulogy for Team 3D. The visitor registry also included several interesting names from Connecticut who reportedly traveled to Orlando earlier that day to pay their final respects to the careers of Team 3D.

Plus, appearances by many more of your favorite TNA stars!

credit: TNAWrestling.com

I gotta say that this show looks good. Daniels' gauntlet is almost guaranteed fun and I think Bentley and Young could have a good little TV match (though the crowd may not be in it because they're both heels). And although the funeral thing has been done a few times, I still kinda want to see how they do this one. It's a good way to keep the AMW/Duds angle going with the Duds in Japan. Thoughts?

Also, America’s Most Wanted invited friends and family to a local funeral home for the official “burial” of Team 3D’s wrestling careers, the footage of which will be shown this Saturday night on SpikeTV. The service saw several TNA in attendance, including NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett, Gail Kim, Team Canada, Abyss and James Mitchell, who provided a eulogy for Team 3D. The visitor registry also included several interesting names from Connecticut who reportedly traveled to Orlando earlier that day to pay their final respects to the careers of Team 3D.

Art imitates life, eh?

They should make references to the other Dudley brothers or should it be Deadly Deadly, Deadly with Wolfs, Big Dick Deadly, and Sign Guy Deadly now?

They should make references to the other Dudley brothers or should it be Deadly Deadly, Deadly with Wolfs, Big Dick Deadly, and Sign Guy Deadly now?

Mentioning Big Dick at a mock funeral might be in bad taste since he's like...really dead.

I'm losing my TNA virginity as we speak.

Monty Brown is really impressing me thus far, and the Serengeti is by far the best hometown I've ever heard.

Who are America's Most Wanted?

Guest Askewniverse

Joe vs. Liger at BFG?

Now I'm really considering buying the PPV. Styles vs. Daniels should be good too.

Guest *KNK*
Joe vs. Liger at BFG?

Now I'm really considering buying the PPV. Styles vs. Daniels should be good too.

The whole card save for the main event looks pretty damn good and it's a no brainer, get the fucking show.

Guest Coffey

I really can't get into Lance Hoyt. It took me awhile to come around on Monty Brown but I'll never be on the Hoyt bandwagon. Sorry.

Guest Prodigy

I thought it was okay segment. Jarrett's line about the Dudleys not needing another lawsuit was awesome though.

Guest *KNK*

I can't decide what part of the segment I enjoyed the most...

seeing Vince and Linda in the guestbook, The "prices reduced" sign, "They don't need another lawsuit", Abyss with the tissues, the black hockey sticks or Gail Kim blowing the gum.

Guest Coffey

Actually, I think my favorite part of the whole mess was Gail Kim acting like she didn't want to be there/didn't care. She was just checking out her nails, blowing bubbles with her gum and shit. I thought that was better than actually saying anything.