TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Y: The Last Man

First off, the search feature on this board is wierd. It wouldn't let me search for "y the last man" because "one or more of the search keywords is less than 4 characters long" - whuuut? So, I apologize if there's a thread on this already.

Anyway.

Anyone reading this?

I am about to finish the 5th GN in the series. The 6th comes out sometime in November. Really good series, IMO. It's almost like the "LOST" of comic books, for me, right now.

Great series! I'm waiting on the 6th trade right now, and the story does not show signs of detereorating any time soon. Vaughn has said that the series has an end (somewhere in the 50-60 range, IIRC), so it'll be interesting to see how it all wraps up.

I'm also a regular trade reader of Fables and 100 Bullets, which don't come out often enough for my tastes. ESPECIALLY 100 Bullets! :angry:

I really like this book too, though i dont follow it monthly (I dont really follow anything monthly). every few months i grab a few issues and catch up. Its a fun read and does interesting and unique things with the premise.