TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

A letter to Zack Malibu

Dear Zack,

I'll repeat one thing I said in my last PM. You're busy. I get it. You're working your job, sorting out stuff in your personal life, all while maintaining a busy OAOAST schedule. I understand and respect that. You're busy. Well Newsflash, El Presidente, so am I. I'm busier than I ever have been. I've hardly got time to scratch myself some days. But I work through it, and I make time to do things I need to do. Like reading and responding to very important messages that I am sent. So please, if you find five seconds in your very busy schedule, at least skim over the PM I sent you just a couple of days ago.

Even if your reply consists of one sentence. Even one word would do. Perhaps a letter? Just one. Just so I know that you've not only taken the time to open my PM, but to click on the reply button, type one small letter, and click send. If I'm so busy and I can write this message, then I'm certain you have time to reply. How else would you have time to write OAOAST stuff?

I realise this sounds a little sarcastic, and that's probably because it is. You're a friend, Zack. I look up to you. You're a good bloke. But you need to realise that many others lead the same very busy life that you do. So please, reply in some way, shape or form. It would certainly help my sanity, and my concentration for the very important set of exams I have coming up. I don't particularly want to be sitting in my History exam writing about Napoleon when suddenly I find myself thinking about whether Zack Malibu has replied to my Private Message on an Internet Wrestling Messageboard. Fail. Not cool.

So for the good of my education, please reply. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Adam.

I'll respond here, since there aren't any secrets and whatnot. What I put here can gladly be told verbatim to Hoff and NYU if it's going to go that far.

Adam, it's not your burden to play middleman. I can see and appreciate you trying to mend the fences and patch up the wounds, or whatever other cliche the situation can be called. The thing is, this should not be overcoming your thought process so much to distract you from schoolwork. Get that stuff done first and foremost. OAOAST is hella fun and all, but it's not going to pay the bills in life (well, it kinda does for me in a way, but I digress, lol...).

Am I busy? Yes. Am I purposely ignoring you? No. But truth be told, right now is not a point where I feel like discussing or reliving the drama. We've done well with moving past it and not milking it. In storyline only is it mentioned, because in the fansty world of the OAOAST, we can't breach continuity. Another week or so and the next chapter will be so fleshed out the Hoff/NYU departures will be compared with the importance of a HEAT match.

Back to the mentioning and reliving of drama, I'm also at a point where I don't feel like talking to either one of them. Not because I bear a personal hatred and wish the worst on either...I've got far too much maturity and reason in my blood to loathe someone over e-fed pettiness. I didn't even hate Zsasz that much, and he was a prime bumblefuck. Still, I don't feel like talking to either one of them because quite frankly, they were the ones who left us high and dry, and now, they are on my time. When the time is right, I'll speak to them. If it's "too late" to mend the fences then, so be it...but right now if I get into a conversation over this stuff I'm probably more apt to tell them where to go rather than be civil.

What we do here is supposed to be fun, and I'm sick of people raining on that parade and making things out to be worse than they are. Neither one of them could be honest and up front, or even offer a word of criticsm or encouragement. Now lately, they get pissed with the STORYLINE REASONING for why they're not a part of the show. I don't need to live vicariously through my promo's, and neither does anyone else here. We all feel a bit let down and spurned by their actions, and it's now their cross to bear.

As of right now, I stand by my mention that the door is NOT open, not at this point. The people involved in the OAOAST have come together as a cohesive unit to move past things and try to put together something meaningful and memorable to fill the void, and I will not have that ruined by simply inviting them back in to turn a personal situation into a "work". I'm not playing Matt Hardy to Edge and Lita there.

Wherever you stand is up to you. You're stuck in a bad spot and yes, it sucks, but you need to realize one thing that I've always told you whether it be pertaining to a personal or a "net" situation...you cannot make everyone happy. Whenever you do, there's always that one person who winds up feeling worse than they did originally. Don't worry yourself so much with things. You and I are still very much cool, and my busy schedule is just that: busy. Between what my work/school/social schedule is like combined with the time difference from you living oceans away, not talking to you is not a case of avoidance, but rather conflicting schedules. Hopefully when you see this it can put you at ease knowing that everything personally is fine.

I agree with Zack here. They made their decision to go and Zack has made his decision to not let them back yet. You gotta just let it be.

"And we remember him by naming a box with three different flavors of ice cream after him."

Oh and he also ate an entire giant sundae and became a Ziggy Piggy.

Sign in to follow this