TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO SD 10/21/05 thread.

You know a segment makes an impact when someone calls right after it. The midgets and Boogeyman segment was so bizarre and out of nowhere, I laughed my ass off at it.

Isn't it interesting the shows booked by the guys who actually know the wrestling business (Heyman in OVW, Dusty with Smackdown) are the best shows? Raw the other night sucked a dick compared to this show. I think to some extent they try too hard with Raw, as in too much goofy experimental crap and sports entertainment. It also doesn't help that Raw is such a stale show at the moment, seemingly trying to relive the glory days of 1998-99 with Austin, Foley, and the McMahons all over TV.

It's like WWE flat out doesn't give a shit about Smackdown and that actually makes the show BETTER as a result. I can imagine Steph and Co. having a meeting and Steph saying "I'm worried about my screen time on Raw, book whatever shit you want." Then Dusty just sends Benoit and Booker out for 20m to do their thing and GASP, it actually works.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

It's L.O.D. 2005 .VS. The Mexicools .VS. M.N.M. .VS. Regal & Burchill for the titles next week. That's pretty cool, I hope the Mexicools take the belts.

I thought it was funny how Palmer Cannon mentioned the Tolands, but the Tolands were never introduced as such when the attacked the Mexicools. To casual fans, they probrably still don't have an idea who the fuck the Tolands are.

While SD is leaps and bounds better than Raw now, they still have quality control issues.