TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rrrsh

OAO Taboo Tuesday Voting Thread

Guest Fook_Theta

I can't believe there isn't an option for six competent female wrestlers for the Diva match. Oh who the hell am I kidding, no one including WWE higher ups would vote for an actual wrestling match.

I can't believe there isn't an option for six competent female wrestlers for the Diva match.  Oh who the hell am I kidding, no one including WWE higher ups would vote for an actual wrestling match.

I would. If it's nothing but the Japan women who wish to kill each other each match. I'd pay to see that.

1. HBK-although somehow I see them hot-shotting Kane in here and throwing him right back into a World title mix he doesn't deserve to be in.

2. JBL and Mysterio...gives a twist since JBL and Mysterio are currently feuding and will be interesting to see if they can trust each other for this one.

3. Submission Match...Indian Death Lock vs. Figure-4...I'm hoping they put Flair over he deserves it after all these years but probably Triple H wins.

4. Street Fight...this is like the Hardy-Edge-Lita thing all over again, real-life politics getting in the way of wrestling. Austin's furious at how JR gets removed, Coach just sucks, and Vince is caught with his pants down after trying to get Mike Goldberg and failing. Besides, they're going to show Austin whipping someone's ass anyway. Plus...Austin winning is not a done deal...Austin may actually want himself written out of storylines if he's upset enough the way the JR angle was handled.

5. I would hope if I vote Mankind we get the Boiler Room one...but we'd probably get the corporate one. I suppose Cactus Jack will be my vote...but I don't care really as long as we get to see the real force behind Foleymania..MR. SOCKO!

6. Leather. Not that I really care, this will be the match where I drop the kids off at the pool, get some chow, etc.

Edge & Masters vs. Matt Hardy and Christian, just to see E&C reform just to beat the crap outta Hardy

World Tag Team Championship match, Champs vs the two losers of the HBK/TBS/Kane vote (exactly like last year)

Ric Flair vs. Triple H. Stips: Submission

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Coach. Stips: Street Fight.

Carlito vs. Mick Foley: Dude Love

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal: Cheerleader, lingirie or leather are the stips.

World Tag Team Championship match, Champs vs the two losers of the HBK/TBS/Kane vote (exactly like last year)-I pick Big Show, simply because these three already had a triple threat match last year at NWO and it was pretty good IIRC

Ric Flair vs. Triple H. Stips: One fall, Submission or (the winner obviously) Cage-I pick submission, if only cuz Flair would have the advantage here. That and trying to take seriously HHH winning with asleeper (which will liekly hapen)

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Coach. Stips: Debate, Arm Wrestling or (The winner obviously) Street Fight.-Arm Wrestling (its been a long time since we saw that no?)

Carlito vs. Mick Foley U pick is he is Cactus, Duder or Mankind-Dude Love who else? Although its been a long time since we actually saw Mankind too. But Dude has been away for 7 years thats too long

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal. For the belt, all 6 girls who are involved in the womans program plus Maria. Cheerleader, lingirie or leather are the stips.-?????

They added one more catagoty, choose a legend to team with Eugene to take on Rob Conway. Choices: Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and Kamala.

So in that case, I'm voting for HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I didn't both reading the whole thread, but you people know you can only vote for one Smackdown person, right?

I voted:

Big Show

therefore making Kane and HBK

Submission match for Flair/HHH

Street Fight for Austin/Coach

Dude Love to face Carlito

Kamala to team with Eugene

Christian to represent Smackdown, as I want to see Christian/Mysterio (who is going to be there no doubt)

Divas I think I picked cheerleader

1. Kane

2. Christian

3. Submission

4. Debate

5. Mankind

6. Cheerleader I guess

7. Kamala

ok, I voted for

Big show

Dude Love

Steel cage (since its likely anyway)

Jimmy Snuka

Arm Wrestling

And as for the divas I picked the leather one, if only cuz I am curious to see what their interpretation of that is, and since I had to pick something

Poor Trish

Voted for:

Big Show (Kane and HBK team)

Dude Love

Verbal Debate

Submission

Lingerie

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Matt Hardy

I hate the Taboo Tuesday concept...the WWE knows what the fans will vote for and, if not, they shove who they want down our throat (HBK in the title match, JBL and Rey for SmackDown)

Here's what I just voted on wwe.com:

1. Kane, just to fuck with them (Yes I know Shawn will win).

2. Mysterio and Matt.

3. Submission

4. Debate, just to see Austin's rhetorical skills.

5. Mankind, hopefully circa 1996-97

6. Cheerleader

Even though it serves no purpose and the choices are probably already decided...

1. Big Show...just because.

2. Christian

3. Submission

4. Debate, in honor of Steiner vs Nowinski on the Iraqi invasion

5. Dude Love

7. Lingerie

8. HOOOOOOOOO !

Guest Coffey

I officially voted for:

1. Kane

2. Christian

3. Submission

4. Street Fight

5. Cactus Jack

6. Lingerie, with Maria in mind

7. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

Guest JMA

Does anyone else get a window that says "Who will Cade and Murdoch face?" after voting on the Edge/Masters match? They need to fix that.

Votes:

Shawn Michaels

Rey Misterio & Christian

Steel Cage

Verbal Debate

Dude Love

Leather & Lace

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Is the title on the line in the HHH/Flair match? I doubt it because I don't see HHH losing, but I can't see him being willing to take the IC title. There should be an option on the voting "Flair defends title". It certainly looks cooler than "one fall to a finish".

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

I think the IC title is on the line.

Also, delete your internet cookies, and you can vote again and again.

I voted for

HBK

Mysterio & Hardy

Cage Match

The Debate (Coach would run circles ariound him I tell ya!)

Dude Love (Only he can counter Carlito's Coolness factor)

Cheerleader (hey I need an imagination recharge)

Hacksaw (has the best chance of putting on a good match, SCARY!)

For the legends I wish they would have offered up King Kong Bundy or Vader. That would have kicked ass!

Guest Chrisly_2005

1.HBK

2.Christian and Rey

3.Cage

4.Verbal Debate

5.Dude Love

6.Cheerleader

7.Superfly Jimmy Snucka

HHH proly will say he wouldn't take anything from flair and give the title back to him it a pity gesture.

EDIT: That delete cookies idea is great! By hook or by crook, Dude Love will be facing carlito

Since I'm not ordering, I won't be voting.

I find it hilarious that of all the voters, less than 10% of them will actually order the show. It's interactive, baby!