TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DMann2003

Triple H Wendy's Commercial

I was watching an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and there was a commercial for Wendy's being about people choosing which burger was for them (single, double, triple) and naming it after themselves and out of nowhere HHH and his schnoz shows up with a Triple classic calling his the Triple H burger (Verne Troyer was there too eating a Jr I think)

It was so odd and out of place, was there any mention before here about HHH doing a Wendy's commercial?

Guest *KNK*
I was watching an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and there was a commercial for Wendy's being about people choosing which burger was for them (single, double, triple) and naming it after themselves and out of nowhere HHH and his schnoz shows up with a Triple classic calling his the Triple H burger (Verne Troyer was there too eating a Jr I think)

It was so odd and out of place, was there any mention before here about HHH doing a Wendy's commercial?

There's a convo about it in the comments thread.

Guest Amy Ace

Yeah, I've seen it several times too... "it's the Triple H burger!"....I don't think I'll ever eat at Wendy's again.

What is the HHH burger?

The theme of the commercial is "My Burger!" so they have celebrities putting their name on it. Dave Mirra also appears in the commercial and says "It's the Dave Mirra burger!"

HHH is only in the 30-second spot of the commercial. He was edited out of the 15-second spot.

Guest Hybrid420

I feel bad for all the other burgers that taste so good but don't get a chance to be eaten. There are a lot of them out there.

Guest *KNK*
This thread is a shining example of why we need a "Useless Tripe" sub-folder around here.

You would think that after I mentioned that we already covered this in the thread devoted to useless tripe that doesn't require a thread, that people would get the message but that was asking too much.

HHH is only in the 30-second spot of the commercial. He was edited out of the 15-second spot.

And we all know why he was edited. He had 15 seconds worth of lines, but he stretched them out to 25 minutes.

"You see this burger is the best, just like me, because it has three all-beef patties. Three. All beef patties. Three of them. Made of beef. That's why it's the best. Because of the three all beef patties. That's what makes it the best. Like me. I'm the best. And I eat a burger with three all beef patties..."

Guest Amy Ace

And we all know why he was edited. He had 15 seconds worth of lines, but he stretched them out to 25 minutes.

"You see this burger is the best, just like me, because it has three all-beef patties. Three. All beef patties. Three of them. Made of beef. That's why it's the best. Because of the three all beef patties. That's what makes it the best. Like me. I'm the best. And I eat a burger with three all beef patties..."

HAHAHAHA!!!! That's so true!

This thread is a shining example of why we need a "Useless Tripe" sub-folder around here.

You would think that after I mentioned that we already covered this in the thread devoted to useless tripe that doesn't require a thread, that people would get the message but that was asking too much.

The problem with those threads is that they get so long, it's hard to post something without the risk of it being a repost.

And what's so wrong about a pointless thread that is likely to be bumped off the front page in like a week? It's not like there's a finite number of threads that we can use, and once that limit is reached we're SOL.

This is completely random, but did anyone else notice how freaking red Triple H looks in his "Making The Game" weightlifting book?

P.S. I looked at it at Waldenbooks, I did NOT buy it.

You forgot to add the uhs to end of words.

Secondly, can this burger give you the power to control bees like YJStinger?