TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zaius

JUSTICE by Alex Ross

Is anyone else reading "Justice", the bi-monthly Alex Ross "Superfriends" inspired miniseries?

Get ready for a classic-yet-fresh new look at the Justice League of America, imagined by fan-favorite painter Alex Ross (JLA: LIBERTY & JUSTICE, KINGDOM COME) and writer Jim Krueger (Earth X, Universe X) with pencil art by Doug Braithwaite (Paradise X) painted by Ross!

The members of the fabled Justice League of America are about to learn they aren't the only ones who can band together toward a common goal. The greatest criminal masterminds of our time appear to be acting in concert — but with a surprising plan that seeks to achieve more good than the JLA ever could! How is that possible? Witness an unbelievable story unfold over the course of 12 eye-popping bimonthly issues!

http://dccomics.com/comics/?cm=4010

4010_400x600.jpg

4317_400x600.jpg

4599_400x600.jpg

Basically Luthor and other villians are all having the same dream that the world is ending (in a fantastically realized sequence from issue #1, and the JLA is powerless to stop it. A masterplan is hatched, but it involves kidnapping Aquaman and stealing the League's secret's from the Batcave computer. Great, great stuff.

Justice is amaing so far. The artwork is just great and has sort of a different look from most of Ross' other stuff, as he's painting over someone else's pencils. The story is really drawing me in too.

I found it really funny that Joker was so pissed he wasn't also having end of the world dreams like the rest of the villians.

Fantasic artwork for the first issue. Have not been able to get the 2nd issue yet but I seriously am looking forward to it.

Finally read the 3rd issue which came out last week, and it was freaking amazing. Just like the other two issues. This series has me completely captured, always wondering what's coming up.

I loved Joker's reaction to not being a part of whatever plan is going on. Him talking about being locked up in Arkham was priceless as well:

"I can leave here whenever I want. You know that! I only stay here for as long as I think it's funny! And it's not funny anymore."

If you're not reading this series yet, it's totally worth picking up.

Just picked up Justice #4 and it's equally as awesome as the other issues. The JLA seems to be in one hell of a bad place by the end of this issue, and the last page with Superman was so great.

The group of villian's plan is starting to come together, but they still han't really revealed what's up with the big apocalyptic dream they all had in the first issue. Or what the fuck Braniac's doing to Aquaman

Just picked up Justice #4 and it's equally as awesome as the other issues. The JLA seems to be in one hell of a bad place by the end of this issue, and the last page with Superman was so great.

The group of villian's plan is starting to come together, but they still han't really revealed what's up with the big apocalyptic dream they all had in the first issue. Or what the fuck Braniac's doing to Aquaman

Just picked it up yesterday and it is a hell of a read. I do like the fact that even in an Alex Ross version of the Superfriends Aquaman is still the first hero to get captured.