TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

RIP MATT YOUNG

Guest Fishyswa

"You mean after stating that he was a sex machine,"

Yeah because no one else around here does that. Of course they were all joking and he wasn't right?

"is smarter than 95% of the world,"

I'm willing to believe 95% of the people who were in that thread.

"posts like 20 pictures of a girl everyone's already seen (or felt),"

In a thread titled "post pictures of your significant other". What exactly did he do wrong?

"and keeps threatening people by saying that he'd hack into your myspace profile"

Understandable, when people hide behind the internet, it's all you can do. It's just easier than punching.

To suggest it was anything other than a collection of idiots randomly trotting out insults they thought would carry weight until he snapped, is just wrong.

Guest Fishyswa

It's human instinct, he held off for a page or 2 before he just got sick of it. That's more than most would put up with.

More to the point, people shouldn't be taking out there highschool frustrations on message board posters.

It's human instinct, he held off for a page or 2 before he just got sick of it. That's more than most would put up with.

More to the point, people shouldn't be taking out there highschool frustrations on message board posters.

Why is Matt Young being defended...

Guest Fishyswa

Matt Young's being defended because the guy didn't deserve all that bullshit in that thread.

It was passe before it passed for a trend. If the guys a douche, don't talk to him, ignore his posts, don't gang-bang him with your buddies because you have nothing better to do on a weeknight. That's just sad.

Guest Fishyswa

Oh, ok, that makes it ok. It's not like fucking a guy in the ass is gay if you enjoy it....

Guest Fishyswa

No I'm applying the logic SJ presented to a different situation. I used BUTT-sex because I wanted to see who's interest I'd garner.

:)

I used BUTT-sex because I wanted to see who's interest I'd garner.

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places, lookin' for love...

Guest BrokenWings

Matt Young kept that thread alive by posting several different times with several groups of pictures. It would have died a long time ago had it not been for him. Like others have already said, we saw her.

Save that shit for fucking myspace.

Guest Fishyswa

THE THREAD WAS CALLED POST PICTURES OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

Does it come up as "post one picture of your significant other and leave the thread" on everyone elses monitor?

Guest BrokenWings
THE THREAD WAS CALLED POST PICTURES OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

Does it come up as "post one picture of your significant other and leave the thread" on everyone elses monitor?

No, but it certainly wasn't called "document your life's story" which is essentially what he did.

Here we are at the bar! Kissing!!

Here we after drinking and having sex!

Here she is after putting gel in her hair!

Here she is lying in bed!

Here's the ring I gave her! I proposed!

liek oh em gee

Guest Fishyswa

He posted pictures. That was the point of the thread. Rather simple.

Are you gonna tell someone who wants to talk about the WS to go to espn.com? No, because there's a thread here for it.

Czech, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!11 go for it. How quickly you fall back on "but he doesn't use quotes" and spelling mistakes will be something to behold.

The point isn't whether or not he should have been made fun of for the way he acted, the debate here is whether or not it went too far. I take the position that it far exceeded plain 'ol insults and turned into something rather despicable.

I'd never really minded Matt Young until that thread. It wasn't the pictures themselves that got annoying, but rather the "I'm ridiculously intelligent!" "sex feels good!" "I drink a lot!" "DID I MENTION HOW SMART I AM" stuff that just bugged me. I mean, I make fun of people for posing with red plastic cups in their hands at parties, to say nothing of a whole line of empty liquor bottles.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
The point isn't whether or not he should have been made fun of for the way he acted, the debate here is whether or not it went too far.  I take the position that it far exceeded plain 'ol insults and turned into something rather despicable. 

Okay I officially declare Matt Young-bashing to be passé. Yes, with an accent. Let's go e-beat up a different kid.

::Goes back to being invisible around here::

Despicable? That's a gross over exaggeration.

He got what was coming but now.......

Okay I officially declare Matt Young-bashing to be passé. Yes, with an accent. Let's go e-beat up a different kid.