TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

NFL Week Nine

Guest Vitamin X

Dolphins are moooooving verrryyyyy sloooooooooowly as they seem to do everytime they're in an opponent's 50... and Frerotte throwing a COSTLY interception. Good god.

Man if Baltimore can't make a TD now in 4 trips...damn

Man if Baltimore can't make a TD now in 4 trips...damn

After the great performance I just saw...they can't.

This offense is scary bad. When you have fans asking, "When is Kyle Boeller back?", you know you have big trouble.

Fans in Baltimore are leaving, I remmember feeling like this ABOUT Cincy back in 91-2002

Guest Vitamin X

Aw for FUCK's sake.

This is a pleasure to be a Miami-area football fan. Our local FOX affiliate has none other than infamous sports agent DREW ROSENHAUS as a fucking SPORTSCASTER!!

Bring on the BYE next week, Shit Colts in 2 weeks, that's gonna be a HUGE task

Guest *KNK*

Cincy needs to score again just to stick it to Billick who used to run up the score all the time.

Eidt: No, Marvin unlike Billick has class.

Bengals should fumble just to fuck with them. Give them four more chances to fail to score.

You're sick man

Aw for FUCK's sake.

This is a pleasure to be a Miami-area football fan. Our local FOX affiliate has none other than infamous sports agent DREW ROSENHAUS as a fucking SPORTSCASTER!!

Drew really feels like the Phil Helmuth of Sports Agents. You know he's good, but you fucking hate him and really wish he'd shut the hell up even for five seconds.

Guest *KNK*

Fox is giving me Chicago/NO. I thought the idea was to get ratings. Why would they air this game on tv?

Guest Vitamin X

So anyways, I've got Pittsburgh/Green Bay coming up after San Diego/NY is over, and that has me pretty excited until I see Green Bay be lucky to manage anything more than a field goal all game, probably.

If anyone wants to see the importance of winning a football game in the trenches (that is, between the offensive line and defensive line), watch Steelers/Packers. Green Bay is grossly overmatched on both sides, and that's where this game is going to be really ugly.

Also, does Brad Johnson `05 = Jeff George `99?

After watching this game, I'm trying to find a difference between Pennington and Bollinger. Beside the fact Bollinger throws it a lot harder, I see none.

I told everyone not to just throw Bollinger under a bus because he hadn't started in the NFL.

WOW. The Charger secondary has to be the dumbest assholes I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, the Jags thankfully won. I really hate when they play down to the same level as shitty teams, but it's almost worth it to see Wilford blossom into a potential star(Reggie Who? What a fucking bust that guy is).

Guest Vitamin X

Another great classic going on between Oakland and KC right now at Arrowhead.

Some good games going on this week, eh?