TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

NFL Week Nine

Guest *KNK*

Oakland finally gets the ball into Moss's hands and they take a 3 pt lead after a 2PT conversion.

Guest Vitamin X

Why the fuck is K.C. going for the win being on Oakland's 2 yard line with 5 seconds left and no timeouts? YOU'RE ONLY DOWN BY THREE, KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL.

Guest Vitamin X

Well, KC got the TD and the win. Thanks, Chiefs! Now we can go to Lambeau to watch the Packers get killed. Sheesh, bout time.

Guest *KNK*
Why the fuck is K.C. going for the win being on Oakland's 2 yard line with 5 seconds left and no timeouts? YOU'RE ONLY DOWN BY THREE, KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL.

Or you can just dive into the endzone and score the easy td and the win. Win > Tie game into OT.

Guest Vitamin X

Or you can just dive into the endzone and score the easy td and the win. Win > Tie game into OT.

Do you know how badly Vermeil would've been shit on had Johnson not gotten in, though? That was a tremendous risk that lucky enough for the Chiefs, paid off for them.

But hey it's a rivalry game, so I guess I could see why they'd do that.

Not that I give a shit about the Raiders but I can't believe they didn't dispute the clock as there were clearly two seconds left when Johnson scored so they could at least have a chance at returning the kick off.

Kerry Collins was on the field for the extra point because so many Raiders went to the locker room. Quitters.

Guest Vitamin X

I'd like to LOL right back @ Sass for his boys getting donkey punched by their archrivals the way my Packers did against the Vikings. Take that!

Guest Vitamin X

Wow. Even I have no clue who the fuck Samkon Gado is, and he's apparently running the ball for Green Bay now.

Guest Vitamin X
Y'know, Green Bay, Eddie George is available.

Yeah, we don't need another guy who can only pick up 2.1 yards a carry.

Guest Vitamin X

Nah, that's okay. Aside from Barnett, who else would we have at linebacker (besides Diggs)?