TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

What To Do With Goldust??

I can't express my anger at WWE enough for fucking up the Manking character. I don't know if it was all WWE's idea, or maybe Mick Foley himself (I've never heard one way or another), but whoever's fault it is, I hate them for it.

The original Mankind is perhaps my favorite character of all time. The original Goldust character would be up there as well. Both were far too perfect to screw around with.

Guest JMA
I can't express my anger at WWE enough for fucking up the Manking character. I don't know if it was all WWE's idea, or maybe Mick Foley himself (I've never heard one way or another), but whoever's fault it is, I hate them for it.

The original Mankind is perhaps my favorite character of all time. The original Goldust character would be up there as well. Both were far too perfect to screw around with.

I thought it was especially cool when the two of them had that creepy relationship. Mankind calling Goldust "mommy" was great. As for what happened to the Mankind character, I don't think anyone planned for that to happen. It's one of those things that just happened.

I agree! I say anyone who was around in any way at all pre-1997 should be fired, never to return.

I usually agree with you on WWE related matters... but no.

So you're saying they should fire Shawn Michaels and Triple H, 2 of their best workers.... Ric Flair, who is still better than most of the newer guys.... Mick Foley, who can be great in one shot comebacks... Kane, who is a fairly good big man... Undertaker, who has a great gimmick and can still put on a great match when motivated... Viscera, I'll give you...JBL is one of the most entertaining characters on the roster, and I used to despise him... Hardcore Holly, well, I'll give you him, too... Scotty 2 Hotty, I couldn't care less... Road Warrior Animal probably won't be back anyway...And I think that covers them all.

And don't forget Booker T, Eddie and Benoit.

I hope Goldust/Dustin Rhodes wrestles like he did before WWE released him in 2004 instead of the same guy that had one of the worst matches of his career against Raven in TNA earlier this year at either Final Resolution or Against All Odds.

I actually lied to this guy (who is a huge Vader-Foley mark) about Vader's return, and told him it was spetacular. Here's what I said:

CBright101010: So Batista comes out and get into the ring, and takes off his shades and his suit and starts walking toward Coach when Goldust attacks Tista from behind with a low blow.

CBright101010: Both beat on him for a few seconds and then Tista starts to fight Goldust off.

CBright101010: All of the sudden: "IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S...VADER...TIME!" and the crowd goes nuts.

CBright101010: Vader comes out and runs to the ring. Meanwhile Batista hit the spinebuster on Goldust and Goldie rolls out of the ring. Vader acts as if he's got Tista back and Tista sets Coach up for the Demon Bomb and he faces toward Vader and...

CBright101010: Vader floors Tista with a clothesline. Vader then splashed Tista in the corner and Tista goes down again. Vader then did that splash, not the moonsault, that he does from the croner.

CBright101010: Him and Goldust then picked up Batista and let Coach just wail away at him, and Coach finished it off with a bitch slap.

CBright101010: And they left Tista laying.

CBright101010: Awesome return.

#########: ...

#########: Fuck. I always miss the good stuff

#########: Fuck.

#########: Fuck!

#########: FUCK!

#########: ::sighs:: Oh well... so did I read right, Austin walked out AGAIN?

Goldust aint bad. Vader on the other hand falling down all over the place :headbang: We know they can't write comedy like that!

Besides....we got to get Randall Orton and Bob Orton Jr. vs. Dusty and Dustin Rhodes vs. Ric Flair and his teenager son vs. Vince and Shane Mcmahon vs. Hogan and his daughter vs. Bret and Teddy Hart in the ultimate family feud. Linda will be special referee.

Besides....we got to get Randall Orton and Bob Orton Jr. vs. Dusty and Dustin Rhodes vs. Ric Flair and his teenager son vs. Vince and Shane Mcmahon vs. Hogan and his daughter vs. Bret and Teddy Hart in the ultimate family feud. Linda will be special referee.

I nominate Kevin, as the last remaining Von Erich, for the role of referee.