TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

TO: Eagles would be 7-0 with Favre as QB

So I'm friends with a softball pitcher at OU and there's like 5 girls vying for the starting pitching position right now.

I told her that if she doesn't get the position then she should say OU has no class, insinuate that the other pitchers are gay and then we'll go out in the parking lot and she can do sit ups while telling me how much she rules.

That's pretty awesome, the last line in particular.

The important thing is for the Eagles not to let up. Tell T.O. that his services will not be needed for the rest of this season, then get rid of him in the off-season for next to nothing. Addition by subtraction.

Goodbye fucker and good riddance

I am kind of amused that the players' union is filing a grievance. I guess they have to show some support for TO, but there has to be some line where you figure this is not a battle worth picking.

Dude, the difference is that by being inactive, TO doesnt lose a game's pay like he would on suspension.

It aint subterfuge

It's a suspension with pay, though, isn't it? I might be wrong, but I thought that those 4 week "conduct detrimental to the team" suspensions were with pay.

anyone ever wonder that maybe what owens says about mcnabb is true? lately i've been thinking as much. and the eagles may not even make the playoffs this year because of mcnabbs ineptitude at important points of the game. what was that fake spike? what a loser.
I have to admit that I didn't see last night's game, and detest Sportscenter enough to have not seen the highlights yet ... but the fact that Philly was routinely one of the best teams in the NFC pre-TO leads me to believe that McNabb isn't such a terible QB. I place a greater amount of the blame on their one-dimensional offense than I do the QB.