TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

NFL Week X

Wow...Pats D clamped down in the redzone finally. Great win!

Very important win too. Nobody in NE wanted Miami and Buffalo to be tied with the Pats at 4-5.

Gus threw into the end zone, low, receiver had it but lost it and the Pats win.

And you gotta give the Giants D and the Vikings O great credit for this comeback.

Giants didn't deserve it anyway.

Absolutley pathetic effort.

The d was great, but what in the HELL is Tim Lewis doing going into a zone D, when the Vikings haven't done SHIt when we've played them man on man.

Whew... finally beat the Giants for the first time since the 2000 NFC title game

Things may actually be looking up for Minnesota

Guest Leelee
JP Losman is looking like a million bucks so far today...two beautiful TD passes...hopefully he doesn't fall apart in the 4th quarter...

Damnit.

I wish I watched this now instead of the fucking Lions' actually playing well for once. Joey Suckington with a good game. It was bizarro world.

Sure they won, but you can't say that after that win today. Their offense did shit for 3 and 9/10 of the game, and the only reason they won is because Tim Lewis went back to the zone blitz D which killed the Giants the first six games, and Eli with an awful game.

The Giants had today's lone baffling, horrid loss. I figured they would steamroll the Vikings given recent trends, or maybe at worst would win by 3-7 pts. if Brad Johnson brought his game. But that was a season killing level bad loss.

Colts now at 9-0, not that that's shocking. Will they suffer the same fate as the 9-0 2003 Chiefs, who lost to Cincy?

Guest Vitamin X

Okay, what's up with the NFC North today?

Green Bay, from what I've seen has been having an excellent game against the Falcons in Atlanta. Still a close game though, and I don't exactly have a lot of faith in them anymore in those kinds of situations, although if they're going for a 2004 Carolina-esque turnaround, looks like they've found their Nick Goings. Two words, many syllables!

SAM

KON

GA

DO!

Oh, those overrated Broncos...

Yeah, really. Denver is playing at an extremely high level, and has been pretty much all season long.

Oh, those overrated Broncos...

Yeah, really. Denver is playing at an extremely high level, and has been pretty much all season long.

Agreed. It looks as though Shanahan has finally gotten through to Plummer. I'm happy to see it. It's amazing what he's done considering they don't have a very good receiving corps.

They really only have two games left which pose a real challenge (@DAL, @SD) -- maybe three if you throw in the game at KC. They should go 12-4, maybe 13-3, and get a really high seed in the AFC.

Guest Leelee

Also, if Denver can manage to get a 1st round bye, odds improve of them not winning a playoff game. Like every year.

Guest Vitamin X
Also, if Denver can manage to get a 1st round bye, odds improve of them not winning a playoff game.  Like every year.

Um, the last time Denver got a first round bye was during their last Super Bowl run in 1998. They've lost in the wildcard game every time they've made the playoffs since then. I don't think they'll go down too easily this time, though, especially with the rest of the conference not being particularly strong.

They've lost the last two years because they kept having to face Tony Dungy and the Aw Shucks band, but I feel this year things will turn out somewhat different