TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Excerpt from the upcoming HBK book

Guest *KNK*

This stupid non-story always finds a way to pop back at this time of the year.

We need a new montreal so we can move and debate that.

Guest tony manero

You know Vince, Shawn and Triple H are going to be listening very intently to Bret's interview with Meltzer this Sunday.

We saw a large crowd gathered in front of the hotel. We put our heads down and ran through the mod. They were yelling obscenties at us,a nd one woman punched hunter in the face. The lobby was jamemd with angry people as well, so we sprinted all the way to the elevator. We were safe now, and we went to my room and tried to settle down. I looked at Hunter, he looekd at me, and then I said, "We did it, dind't we?"

"You did what you had to do, Shawn."

He gave me a hug and what seemed like forever, we sat on my bed. Hugging. And then he touched me in my special place. And I touched him back.

We had screwed Bret.

Now we're going to screw each other. Hunter took of his clothes to reveal his ring gear. I was still hot and sweaty from my match, so I was ready to go. This was going to be my most amazing match yet.

As we started to make passionate love making...

...sorry, just adding in what you forgot to write about the rest of that excerpt. I guess you'll have to buy the book to read the rest.

This book sounds like one of those fan fictions where they pick their favorite celebrities to have sex or whatever the fuck it is. It also sounds like an 8th grader wrote this book.

I just read this stuff and wonder how long before WWE tries to spin this into some kinda TV movie. You know they've thought about it with WWE Films and all...

Guest hockeytown9321

According to the Hebner's shoot interview, it was Brisco who told Earl what to do 10 minutes before the match started.

Guest tony manero
Wow, I sure hope this isn't real. First it would show what an ass HBK still is. And the worst part is, as many have pointed out, it reads like something out of a 13 year old's diary.

What do you expect from someone who practically flunked out of high school and had no college education?

Guest JMA

I have to agree that this does sound like badly written fan fiction. All it needs it Shawn/Hunter slash.

In Shawn's defense, the Hogan, Angle, and Rock books all seemed horribly ghostwritten as well. Only Foley's sounded like him.

And yes, Shawn was lying.......

I was at that Kansas City show (the night after Pillman's death) and it was most certainly NOT sold out--the entire right upper deck was empty. Well, there were about 1000 people sitting up there, but there was easily 3-4000 empty seats.

I've never really picked a side regarding Montreal. Both Bret and Shawn seemed like major assholes over the whole thing. I tend to believe if it was Shawn getting screwed by Bret then the entire IWC would be calling it the greatest moment ever.

Yes, Shawn was a prick, but Bret was no saint either.

Yeah but this doesn't even read like a ghostwriter, it reads like some stupid fan-fiction that some loser would put out as other people have mentioned.

There's three possiblities here in my mind:

1)Shawn wrote this. That would account for the horrible writing, but this doesn't really read like someone who actually went through the events accounting it. Plus the publishers would have to be crazy to realease something that bad.

2)It was ghostwritten. In that case it was one of the worst ghostwriters EVER. The publishers would have to be crazy to realease it.

3)Lame-ass 'fan-fiction.' In whch case it probably WILL end with Shawn and HHH doin' it .

Guest JMA
Yeah but this doesn't even read like a ghostwriter, it reads like some stupid fan-fiction that some loser would put out as other people have mentioned.

There's three possiblities here in my mind:

1)Shawn wrote this. That would account for the horrible writing, but this doesn't really read like someone who actually went through the events accounting it. Plus the publishers would have to be crazy to realease something that bad.

2)It was ghostwritten. In that case it was one of the worst ghostwriters EVER. The publishers would have to be crazy to realease it.

3)Lame-ass 'fan-fiction.' In whch case it probably WILL end with Shawn and HHH doin' it .

I'm betting on option 3. Shawn and Hunter were a little TOO close in the excerpt.

The WWE was supposed to be releasing a Shawn Michaels book a week after they released the Bret DVD. It was supposed to be their rebuttal to Bret through Shawn. I'm not sure if that is still the case or if they pushed the release of Shawn's book back.

Guest JMA
The WWE was supposed to be releasing a Shawn Michaels book a week after they released the Bret DVD.  It was supposed to be their rebuttal to Bret through Shawn.  I'm not sure if that is still the case or if they pushed the release of Shawn's book back.

Haven't they given their side of the story enough?

On a smililar note, here's a direct quote from the Bret Hart interview in the new Bret Hart retrospective Magazine

"People always compare me to Flair as this great wrestling machine, but I can hold up some of my worst matches to Flair's best matches"

Discuss.

Guest JMA
On a smililar note, here's a direct quote from the Bret Hart interview in the new Bret Hart retrospective Magazine

"People always compare me to Flair as this great wrestling machine, but I can hold up some of my worst matches to Flair's best matches"

Discuss.

Wait, there's a Bret Hart magazine coming out? Sold!

Guest Brian
In Shawn's defense, the Hogan, Angle, and Rock books all seemed horribly ghostwritten as well.  Only Foley's sounded like him.

And yes, Shawn was lying.......

I was at that Kansas City show (the night after Pillman's death) and it was most certainly NOT sold out--the entire right upper deck was empty.  Well, there were about 1000 people sitting up there, but there was easily 3-4000 empty seats.

I've never really picked a side regarding Montreal.  Both Bret and Shawn seemed like major assholes over the whole thing.  I tend to believe if it was Shawn getting screwed by Bret then the entire IWC would be calling it the greatest moment ever.

Graham Cawthon has it as a sell-out with about 1500 comps.

Bret Hart magazine?

w00095X.JPG

It should be in stores now, if not then it will be by Tuesday. It's just a restroepctive on Hart's career and family. It has a synopsis on most of the matches from the DVD, an article covering Montreal, an interview with Bret, and then an article on the DVD in general.

Man, this sounds very, very ghostwriter-ish.

I could at least imagine, even though he himself did not write it, Ric Flair narrating "To Be the Man" word-for-word (for the most part).

I cannot imagine Shawn writing what I just saw whatsoever. Most of his promos are directionless and baffling. I can't imagine Michaels talking without that quirky intonation. "Uh, the uh, uhm, so-called *air quotes* SCREW-JOB. Well, it uh, happened, back in-- 1997. And Bret and I-- *odd hand gesture, strange facial reaction* weren't exactly what you could call the best of friends. *long pause, smile*" It just doesn't seem like Shawn Michaels. Or the truth, for that matter.

Doesn't look like I'll be buying it.

Guest Brian

It just doesn't seem like Shawn Michaels. Or the truth, for that matter.

I don't think Shawn can tell the truth. About anything.

::Imagines Shawn tutoring kids in math::

"See, ugh, the two doesn't always want to job to the one, so sometimes two minus one is still two."

So the whole screwjob was Shawn's idea? DAYUM.

You forget HBK is the innovator of everything in the WWE. :P

Jesus. This just won't die, will it?

Everytime Bret wants it buried, the WWE always find a way to dig it back up.

So damn Bret for not wanting to one job on a major PPV throughout his whole career compared to HBK's numerous times of doing the same thing?

It just doesn't seem like Shawn Michaels. Or the truth, for that matter.

I don't think Shawn can tell the truth. About anything.

::Imagines Shawn tutoring kids in math::

"See, ugh, the two doesn't always want to job to the one, so sometimes two minus one is still two."

He'll keep calling in sick saying he's lost his smile.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of Shawn, does that seem like his voice, sorta speak? I could imagine Foley reading his to me, as I could with Edge. Rocky, I couldn't. This, I can't see Shawn talking like that in the slightest. CM Funk is right, it's not really quirky enough.

Besides, hasn't Vince, Shawn, and even Bret said that Shawn was just a pawn, really?