TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread For 11/11/05

Street Fight

November 11, 2005

It's RAW vs. SmackDown this Friday night when Eric Bischoff sends Edge to Theodore Long's brand to take on World Heavyweight Champion Batista in a Street Fight. According to Bischoff, Edge is not welcome back on RAW until he gets the job done. Can Edge topple The Animal on his own turf?

Also, a lot of questions need answering as SmackDown prepares to roll into Indianapolis Friday night.

Last week, while “Rowdy” Roddy Piper locked Cowboy Bob Orton in a Sleeper Hold, Randy Orton ran in to save his father. The younger Orton capped off a brutal beating of the Hall of Famer by telling Piper he made him sick, then delivering an RKO. Will the “Rowdy Scot” have anything to say about the events of last Friday night?

We also found out that Theodore Long and Eric Bischoff will go one-on-one at Survivor Series, and have also agreed upon a RAW vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Classic Survivor Series Match for the event. Will we find out who will represent SmackDown?

Plus, Mr. Kennedy defeated Scotty 2 Hotty and Bobby Lashley defeated Nunzio & Vito to keep their respective undefeated streaks alive. What will be next for these two dominant newcomers?

Be sure to tune in to Friday Night SmackDown next Friday at 8/7 CT to see if the answers to any of these questions are revealed.

So yeah. Booya and all.

Vince shoulda advertised Batista's injury in the hopes that maybe some people would tunein...it coulda boosted ratings...all in all I still like the crew on SD! but they're in a bit of a bind right now...too bad Styles can't do both shows....

Vince shoulda advertised Batista's injury in the hopes that maybe some people would tunein...it coulda boosted ratings...all in all I still like the crew on SD! but they're in a bit of a bind right now...too bad Styles can't do both shows....

I'd say get Tazz and Heyman for Smackdown.

Tazz as Play by Play...because I'm sure he could tone down his goofiness and be a good play by play guy.

Guest JMA

Has there been any mention of who will be replacing Batista in the RAW vs. SmackDown! elimination match?

Guest JMA
Has there been any mention of who will be replacing Batista in the RAW vs. SmackDown! elimination match?

Doubtful, because the show hasn't aired yet. But is it even confirmed yet that Batista will miss time?

It hasn't been confirmed, but I think it's extremely likely.

damn!...i guess they just gave Orton something to do...Hardy versus Orton could be fun...I hope though that Orton gets into the SS match somehow...

Guest JMA
damn!...i guess they just gave Orton something to do...Hardy versus Orton could be fun...I hope though that Orton  gets into the SS match somehow...

I think they'll put Hardy in the SS match and make JBL or Eddie the team captain. I don't think anyone who lost a qualifying match should be inserted into the match. If they do that it would decrease the importance of these matches.

Guest Andrew J.

Anyone think Bob Orton costing Randy the match will eventually lead to Randy turning against him?

Guest *KNK*

Either they are keeping Orton busy or his stock has dropped in WWE's eyes to have him working a program with Matt

Guest JMA
Anyone think Bob Orton costing Randy the match will eventually lead to Randy turning against him?

Only if he keeps costing him matches. Randy will eventually turn on him anyway, though.

Guest Andrew J.

Melina's selling the frog splash from last week. That's a lot more long-term selling than a lot of uys do.

I just remembered somehting. Didn't Orlando say if he lost to Benoit about a month ago he was leaving SD or something like that? So why is he fighting Lashley for a SS spot?

He said if he tapped to the CROSSFACE he'd leave.

He tapped to the SHARPSHOOTER.

Hence, he gets to stay.