TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

Genesis

I wouldn't be surprised to see some people complaining about them doing an injury segment in light of Eddy's death.

If they did an angle where a wrestler was found unconscious in his hotel room...ok, yeah, that is bad taste no matter how you spin it.

But if they do a generic injury angle, it's not even in the same ballpark.

Daniels did a big blade job, blood pouring all over ring, alot of EMTs, dramatic shot of the ambulance driving away. West and Tenay calling it a digusting act from Joe...etc.

Obviously people will find anything to bitch about, it's the nature of the 'net.

Bitching about that would be for the sake of bitching. The two don't even compare and TNA has to go about with their plans. I don't see anything wrong with it. I would avoid any backstage ones where they just find someone though...that's touchy.

Damn...AJ and Christian have a lot of similar mannerisms.

How long before AJ and Xian do a one night team-up?

If they both come out doing the hoods, that would be hilarious.

And AJ cut a decent promo during Bound for Glory I felt. He has his moments.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some people complaining about them doing an injury segment in light of Eddy's death.

If they did an angle where a wrestler was found unconscious in his hotel room...ok, yeah, that is bad taste no matter how you spin it.

But if they do a generic injury angle, it's not even in the same ballpark.

Daniels did a big blade job, blood pouring all over ring, alot of EMTs, dramatic shot of the ambulance driving away. West and Tenay calling it a digusting act from Joe...etc.

Obviously people will find anything to bitch about, it's the nature of the 'net.

Why don't you wait until people start complaining before you begin jumping to conclusions?

You're fighting a battle against something that hasn't even happened yet.

Guest *KNK*

This turned into a ECW brawl. Smart move to do so because it'd be a shitty wrestling match.

Did anyone else catch Douglas mentioning "extreme" in the pre-match promo? Funny stuff.

I did and I loved it.

Even though wasn't Douglas gone from ECW by the time Rhino started there?

Maybe, not sure. If they were there at the same time, it probably wasn't for long.

This has been a pretty damn good brawl here. Quite effective.

Yea it's been entertaining. If they did a typical WCW-style clusterfuck, it would have been unwatchable. Smart match booking.

Guest *KNK*

This match keeps getting more and more enjoyable by the second. While it's not quite Low Ki/Cide Vs Joe/Lethal good, it's been pretty good for what it is.

I love how they are making the inevitable table spot mean something.