TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 11/15 - 11/19

OU has one of the worst secondaries in the Big XII(maybe the country) that's how I think they're going to beat OU. 10-7 Tech now. And Tech aside from one drive has been able to move the ball up and down the field at will.

Guest Leelee

Yes, it's weird to see OSU/Michigan on ESPN here now...

10am football is still weird to me, though.

BULLSHIT.

Did anyone watch the end of OU/Tech? The refs did everything possible to give Tech the game.

First a Tech reciever is fighting with an OU DB over a pass obviously behind the 1st down on 4th down. They give the Tech player the ball and the first down.

Then Tech throws a pass that is obviously bobbled and they try to call touchdown but luckily review reverses it.

THEN at the end the Tech running back is obviously on the ground reaching the ball out and they call TD anyway and then review it and still give them the TD.

Bullshit.

It looked like AD had the game winning TD run to. And speaking of AD. OU would be under .500 without him. I hope everybody in America realizes how awesome he is.

OU should still find there way into the Top 25 this week or there is no justice. They were very obviously screwed at the end of that game. I'd laugh my ass off if the Cotton Bowl still took OU.

They just showed the last play during the OSU/Michigan game. I thought he was short, but I wasn't looking at where the ball was when he went down.

Oh, and there's no way OU enters the top 25 coming off a loss. I doubt the coaches are going to see an asterisk saying "OU was screwed" when they review the scores tonight and tomorrow.

They just showed the last play during the OSU/Michigan game.  I thought he was short, but I wasn't looking at where the ball was when he went down.

It was still bad officiating the whole game though. They rarely called penalties on Tech in the second half and were all over OU like stink on shit.

He was definitely short. He reached the ball out after he was down.

They really got screwed.

Oh, and there's no way OU enters the top 25 coming off a loss.  I doubt the coaches are going to see an asterisk saying "OU was screwed" when they review the scores tonight and tomorrow.

And that's why the panel of people that study the games doing the polls, that has been suggested, sounds soooo much better. Because now people are only going to look at the scores.

And once again I have to give a verbal BJ to Adrian Peterson. The dude is sick.

So if AD hadn't had the high ankle sprain the sidelined him do you think he'd be in the thick of the Heisman race right now?

I mean the dude needs like 200 and some odd yards to reach 1,000 and he's been injured half the season! And he's got an absurd amount of TD's for the time he's played.

If OU keeps up with running him like mad next season then he may break Sanders' TD record.

Auburn is tanning Alabama's hide.

I just thought of something I should have said "Auburn is tanning Alabama's Crimson Hide. HAHAHA." *followed by a knee slap*

So if AD hadn't had the high ankle sprain the sidelined him do you think he'd be in the thick of the Heisman race right now?

I mean the dude needs like 200 and some odd yards to reach 1,000 and he's been injured half the season! And he's got an absurd amount of TD's for the time he's played.

If OU keeps up with running him like mad next season then he may break Sanders' TD record.

No.

Unless OU was going to the Big 12 title game, no.

If he rushed for well over 2000 yards? Maybe, possible but not likely.

Heisman is more about team win/loss record than performance.

No.

Unless OU was going to the Big 12 title game, no.

If he rushed for well over 2000 yards? Maybe, possible but not likely.

Heisman is more about team win/loss record than performance.

And that's stupid I think because one guy can't decide a win/loss record. He doesn't play defense and he doesn't play every position on the field. I'm not referring to just AD I'm referring to overall when it comes to the Heisman. It really has become "best player on best team".

Anyway they're saying on the local radio that there is no way Tech can feel good about that win. They're calling it a tainted victory and a referee decided game.

Oh well Tech loses all of their recievers next year and have to visit a grown up OU in Norman next year. Enjoy your victory for now.