Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

On Black Lushus

Off the top of my head, Pro Football Teams with the most "gay dress up fans"

1. Raiders

2. Vikings

3. Browns

4. Packers

At least these teams have fans show up for their games unlike my Cardinals. Also, is the Bronco's fan that showed up wearing a barrel still alive? I Haven't seen him in awhile.

I was actually gonna add the broncos as #5

My comment on lushus is worth more than 6 points....or is 6 points a lot.

I can't help it if I'm obsessed with him.

Lushus' grammar and typing skills are still superior to most boards.  So, I don't complain.  :)

Plus, I also tend to overuse ellipses.

Ditto.

And From Beyond the Grave: reiterating that you find posts with elipses annoying doesn't really answer the question that I asked. (for example, let's say that I announce that I don't like lacrosse - and someone asks why I don't like lacrosse. Simply saying "I don't like lacrosse" again isn't an answer to their question.)

he's being nitpicky...

"hey it's bash on Black Lushus day, hmmmm let's see, how can I bash...how can I bash...hmmmm...how bout that time...no, not that...remember when he said...no they mentioned that already...uh uh uhhhhh he does this ... too much...ooooooooh TAG!"

no_pimp.jpg

You know, VX, that guy looks almost exactly like New Midwest Wrestling superstar Tricky Dick Moore. He even used to wear that same purple outfit to the ring. I need to show him thatpic when I go to Illinois this week.

For some reason, I can't get the properties to post the pic of him here, but go to http://www.newmidwest.com/bios/tricky_dick/index.html to see it.

And yes, he got the purple outfit from the Party Tree.

And for the record, I like Black Lushus.

You know, I'm starting to rethink that statement. Seems like the people posting in this thread may have been right.

are you referring to what I said in your thread over at the Pit...ever heard of sarcasm Matt?

and for the record, you, of all people, not liking me wouldn't break my heart...

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
And From Beyond the Grave: reiterating that you find posts with elipses annoying doesn't really answer the question that I asked.  (for example, let's say that I announce that I don't like lacrosse - and someone asks why I don't like lacrosse.  Simply saying "I don't like lacrosse" again isn't an answer to their question.)

It a bad way to type. Everthing strings together and just trails off with the last sentence...

like there is more to come...

is there...?

Nope.

I liked The Pit when it seemed like TSM was dying, then when it became evident that the board was just for current events and flirting with the Russian, it got kinda pointless. I mean, just delete half the folders.

This basically sums up my views of the board. I liked it a lot better when it was an alternative.