TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

On Black Lushus

Come on, BL, try the new Meatnormous Frappucino. Eggs, and meat, on top of meat, on top of meat...blended with our signature BK Joe. The Meatnormous. Die young with the King.

kkk: blah blah blah better half Paul Harvey blach blah coupons in the paper... kkk: make sure the better half doesn't take your Sunday paper...

Wha-? I actually gave some sage advice in that thread.

And don't be hating on Paul Harvey or Sunday coupons in the newspaper...

You'll have to check with...um...shit. I have no idea who I ripped "gay points" off of. But you'll have to check with him.

All right, bub, how many ever gay points you needed to get your prize, you just earned' em.

THAT'S who. Thanks. I knew it was some persona non grata around here, but those are like grains of sand around here. Everybody hates someone.

You want Meatnormous, Denny's has a bowl of Eggs, Sausage, Ham and Bacon. I stress that it's in a bowl, so you can shovel it into your mouth as quickly as possible.

I don't even know who coaches the Packers, but he's a fucking idiot for sticking with Ahman for so long. The motherfucking wifebeater was visibly playing like shit all season long. What was he averaging, two yards a carry? Just disgraceful.

Black Lushus sounds like a dessert, but I'm not sure I want to eat it.

Green's at a stunning 3.3 YPC in 2005. And that Denny's thing is BOSS. Try it with green peppers and onions.

Guest Vitamin X

Wow, I had no idea someone had it out for me (well, at least this is the closest someone has had to out for me in terms of messageboarding). Funny too, because I was going to comment on how I thought Black Lushus was starting to look kinda pathetic in the typical Pit "sucking up to Leena" thing, and that he was getting kinda bad, but I also wanted to keep it nice and civil since I felt he was an okay guy anyways.

In either case, I know I have a bit of a sports obsession, but football is my favorite sport and being from Los Angeles, where there's no team- and no, the Raiders, Rams, Chargers, and Niners do not count- and liking the history and mostly the quarterback from the Packers, I became a fan of them and followed them strongly throughout the years. I didn't know there was anything wrong with that.

Also, funny enough that someone comments to me about my posts in the NFL threads, because I, unlike very many posters here, actually have the ability to talk about other teams besides my own favorites, I just happen to make a LOT of posts in those threads as I like to keep discussions going, especially during gamedays. I've seen a lot of people make one post (I'm not going to name names here, but I'm sure y'all have seen them if you go there enough) saying "well my team sucked today but they can still make the playoffs/make the division!" and that's about that. No contribution to any kind of discussion whatsoever. I've certainly been more than willing to talk about anything else but my team, it's just outside of TSM I follow the Pack more. And c'mon:

sherm2.jpg

With this guy as your favorite team in your favorite sport's head coach, there's bound to be something to make fun of. Speaking of which...

I don't even know who coaches the Packers, but he's a fucking idiot for sticking with Ahman for so long. The motherfucking wifebeater was visibly playing like shit all season long. What was he averaging, two yards a carry? Just disgraceful.

As Hoff mentioned earlier, Ahman was averaging 3.3 yards per carry, but with the domestic abuse case earlier this year, plus some injury problems during preseason, he wasn't going to have a very good year. He went on IR after the Minnesota game if I recall correctly, but before this year, his lowest rushing average was in `02 where he had 4.3 YPC. He definitely earned the bulk of the carries, although he fumbled way too much (this year's the first year of his career where he didn't cause a turnover). Funny enough, he actually went on some interview in the Green Bay area earlier this week where he talked about how the Packers have been disrespecting him by not giving him a contract extension- nevermind the fact that he might never be the same kind of runner again, he's hitting the big 3-0, and that he's in the last year of his contract with all the guys on his heels trying to take his spot playing better than him.

I didn't know there was anything wrong with that.

Association with fans proudly sporting giant cheese blocks on their heads is quite wrong

Guest Vitamin X
I didn't know there was anything wrong with that.

Association with fans proudly sporting giant cheese blocks on their heads is quite wrong

Right like these guys are any better...

no_pimp.jpg

PurpleArmyB4.jpg

.... THE PURPLE ARMY?!

*reads VX's post*

and people say I'm wrong...

You are. What's so bad about knowing about a player on your team? (All I had to do to get most of that information, along with some other information I know, is look up a player's stats on Yahoo, which barely even takes a minute)

Guest Vitamin X
I think this thread is the appropriate place to state my displeasure for VX's sig. It has no flow at all to it. I just hope you'll respect the fact that I said this to your face.

Hmm, you know I think you're right, but I couldn't figure out how to arrange what I wanted there. Probably if I take out the Lakers thing.

EDIT: Better?