TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

The OAO Raw thread for 21st Nov 2005

WWE is in the UK, where they will be taping the go home Survivor Series Raw later today.  Kurt Angle vs. Shelton Benjamin has already been announced for the show.  Also, Team SmackDown (Batista, Randy Orton, JBL, Lashley and Rey Mysterio) will be appearing on the show, no doubt in an angle with their PPV opponents.

Thats from PWInsider. Should be a better than average show IMO. Incidentally, are they gonna bother promoting Shawn's autobiography on air tonight or are they going to leave it?

1) Damn them for doing Shelton/Angle again. I love there matches but they shouldn't have them wrestle eachother so much cause I still want Angle to pass the torch to Shelton one day....

2) It would be nice to have Big Show and Kane beat a tag team and then they get attacked and taken down by Lashley and JBL. Because at the moment Show and Kane seem impossible to beat, I don't like that. And Lashley needs to be shown on RAW.

3) You don't deserve to make this thread, but you did a bad job anyways. Where is the real wwe.com RAW preview and the witty subtitle?

Guest clockworkraven
With just one week before the Survivor Series pay-per-view, be sure to tune into RAW tonight on the USA Network (9/8 CT) as Eric Bischoff and his Superstars come to you from the United Kingdom.

This week, Team SmackDown captain Batista leads his team of Randy Orton, JBL, Lashley & Rey Mysterio into RAW. What does The Animal's team have in store for their Survivor Series opponents? Watch RAW to find out.

In what promises to be an instant mat classic, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle will take on his former associate Shelton Benjamin in one-on-one action. Shelton broke into WWE under Angle's tutelage, but did Angle teach him everything he knows?

Just six days before his showdown with Triple H at Survivor Series, Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair will square off against Trevor Murdoch. Will the "Dirtiest Player in the Game" be able to handle the double-tough former World Tag Team Champion?

Also, Divas will collide when Candice Michelle goes one on one with Mickie James. Don't miss all this and more tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

I can't think of a subtitle.

1) Survivor Series is coming up.

2) They're in England.

3) There's a new drug policy.

Someone make a funny subtitle, cause I have nothing.

Flair v. Murdoch? That's random. Surely they have a plethora of other heels that could serve this purpose.

EDIT: Oh wait . . . it's a HHH run-in. My bad.

Is that what this is?

I thought Razor Ramone had returned and was cutting a promo.

No chance of that.

He'd have to walk a straight line to the ring...and with his problems, that's HIGHLY doubtful.

That, and I don't think Giorgio Moroder did Razor's entrance music.

Guest *KNK*

I'd love to see someone make straightforward reference to Meltzer, even name dropping him.