TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

Need help on a game on DirecTV

There is a game on the DirecTV game called "Egg Egg," where you use the remote to make this dinosaur push eggs into nests. It is a strategy game where you pretty much have to do everything in the right order to beat each level, and it can be very difficult to beat at times.

Last year around Christmas, I was at my parents' house messing around with their DirecTV and found the games on there. I found this game to be pretty challenging after the first couple levels, and got addicted to playing something so simple (graphics, buttons) yet hard (actually beating the levels) at the same time. Well, I got stuck on Level 15, and here it is near Thanksgiving of the next year and I still cannot beat it.

I have searched the net, gotten family members to try it, and even asked on here last year (got no replies and it was off the main page after half a day or so). Has anyone played it, and can anyone beat that level? Please help if you can!

There is a game button on the DirecTV remote. Probably not on the older boxes, but my parents have had theirs for a year and a half or more. Just hit game, and it brings up 4 different games. They are rudimentary in graphics, and you only use the arrow pad on your remote to play the games, but a couple of them are very challenging. Once you play "Egg Egg," you'll understand. You can only push the eggs, meaning you have to leave enough space to get behind the egg on the grid. Whoever developed this game is extremely smart, because each level is designed that you basically have to figure out each move step by step in order to beat it. Very hard.

Amazing! I just beat the level shortly after posting this thread. Awesome. Now I have Level 16 that looks to be even harder. I was kind of hoping that 15 would be the end, but this game will continue to pull me in.