TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest [censored]

Worst WCW signings during monday night wars.

Sam Greco.

Dude had big arms, y'know.

Was that the guy who had like 28" biceps, and they had like one segment about how good he looked?

I don't remember anything else about the guy, except he really wasn't in good shape, BUT MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE BICEPS!

I think you guys may be confused.

Sam Greco was an Australian kickboxer who was hyped as such and led the crowd in an Aussie chant in one of his only appearances. I remember nothing about biceps. The only newcomers I remember being touted for their physique around the time were all No Limit Soldiers: Chase Tatum, who looked pumped to the gills with steroids, so you're probably not thinking of him, Swoll and 2x4.

All I remember about Greco is that they used Benoits last WCW theme for him (without the "silent but violent part") in his one and only apperance on Thunder in Austrailia IIRC

I remember them signing the Quebecers for a short stint, maybe in 1996 or 1997, putting them with Col. Robert Parker and doing nothing with them. Sucks because I was a huge Quebercers mark when I was young.

How about DJ Ran ?

Guest jm29195

Public Enemy in late 99 after they had already bombed in their last ECW and WWF runs earlier in the year....