TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

OAO 11/26 Impact Thread

Guest Happy Go Nowhere

More matches for PPV to be announced, Styles vs. Sabin, Jarrett vs. James

MAIN EVENT: NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett vs. Kip James

The "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett is preparing to face the war machine known as Rhino at "Turning Point", but first he'll need to get past Kip James on Saturday night! The question is, will all hell break loose again on "iMPACT!" between Jarrett's army and Rhino, Team 3D and 3Live Kru? Tune in and find out!

X DIVISION ACTION: X Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. Chris Sabin

Two of TNA's greatest high-flying X Division stars compete one-on-one on Saturday night as AJ Styles faces Chris Sabin in what is sure to be an "iMPACT!" classic. Styles and Sabin have always respected each other, and will surely take it to the next level in this bout. The question is, will Samoa Joe be watching? "iMPACT!" will also feature an update on the condition of "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, who is still recuperating from the brutal attack by Samoa Joe.

"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy vs. "The Monster" Abyss

Jeff Hardy is looking to rebound in his chase for the NWA World Heavyweight Title, and he can do so in a big way if he can make it past Abyss on "iMPACT!". However, Abyss is still on a path of destruction in TNA as he prepares to face Sabu at "Turning Point" in TNA's first-ever Barbed Wire Match!

ALSO SATURDAY ON "iMPACT!".

"The Alpha Male" Monty Brown in action - plus new TNA star Christian Cage to appear to comment on Monty's recent actions!

What plans does BG James have for the future of the 3Live Kru? We'll find out Saturday night on "iMPACT!"

Championship Committee member Larry Zbyszko has ordered Raven to appear for another face-to-face meeting at the "iMPACT Zone". What news does Zbyszko have for Raven this time as the star attempts to earn another shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title? Tune in and find out!

Plus, the show will feature a special highlight package of "The Man Beast" Rhino, who challenges for the NWA World Heavyweight Title at the December 11 "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View!

I hate Don West and don't mind Tenay.

they need to find something else for Hardy/Sabu/Abyss to be involved with. Its getting boring and extremely repetitive.

I wonder if they'll do a feud between Monty and Rhino after the Christian thing is done. Pounce vs The Gore.

Guest Coffey

Why did Hardy deserve to win that match? Does he even have a match at the PPV? Couldn't they have done the exact same finish after a Black Hole Slam so that it didn't make Abyss look bad? I mean, I guess they're still trying to get over the whole Abyss is scared of Barbed Wire crap but if he loses to Hardy on iMPACT! just because he SEES the Barbed Wire, how can we expect him to compete in a match where it's legal?

Anyway, that Rhyno video package was badass.

TNA actually building some characters tonight. Perhaps they actually listen and learn...here comes Double J, so I'll just erase what I was saying.

ETA: I'm Kip James, bitch? Ok, stop that and stop that now.

Anyway, that Rhyno video package was badass.

Damn skippy.....too bad right after the video was Jeff Jarrett's theme "MY WORLD! MY WORLD!"

4LK is still stuck in 1998.

Guest Coffey

Is it sad that I'd have actually rather heard Billy Gunn say Suck It instead of doing the Chappelle rip-off?