TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Y2_Rey_E.G.RIP

X-box 360 mod-chip

Guest Y2_Rey_E.G.RIP

Are they gonna have one coming out or is it already out.

If you're one of those OMG, how can you steal from the corperation guys then don't post.

Guest Leelee

Yes, there will be one. There's always one for every console.

No, there is not one yet.

xbox-scene.com for all your Microsoft modding needs.

Not to go on a rant or anything but I absolutely hated the concept of the DOA series. They aren't bad as far as fighters go, but ye fucking gods...

Guest Leelee

I really really REALLY hope Microsoft is as lazy with the exploits on the 360 as they were with the XBox.

A fully modded XBox is the greatest entertainment equipment one can own. I just wish I did it sooner. :(

Yeah, unfortunately Mai started the whole thing with that infamous bouncy code... and I was shaking my head back then too...

Yeah, unfortunately Mai started the whole thing with that infamous bouncy code... and I was shaking my head back then too...

That doubled as a blood code, you know.

Remember when those were all the rage, and not nude codes?

Edited by AndrewTS

LOL...I remember my friend had a Sega Game Gear (which was actually a much better system than the Game Boy, as it was full color), with Mortal Kombat. I don't remember if you actually needed a code to get the blood, but it was ridiculous to see it...it was this blocky red stuff that just flew all over the place. Picture a bunch of red # symbols flying from a guy's head in big rainbow patterns.

I really really REALLY hope Microsoft is as lazy with the exploits on the 360 as they were with the XBox.

A fully modded XBox is the greatest entertainment equipment one can own. I just wish I did it sooner. :(

What can yours do? I'm interested in modding my system.

Guest Leelee

Best thing is storing and streaming movies from your computer. You can even watch trailers and get some radio stuff online... but, I can't set that up yet. Plus, all other sorts of fun things you can try, like putting Linux or Windows on there. Can even browse the web.

Plus the obvious things:

Pirate all games, including PAL versions that cannot regularly be played.

Saves games to HD, thus a big decrease in loading times, and no possibility of killing your DVD-drive.

Can emulate every console up to PS1/N64.

Play all DVD's, and you don't need to buy the stupid $30 thing to do so.

I should note that I'm not big on pirating... but, modding your XBox is worth it, even if you don't. All you need is a crossover cable, and go to xbox-scene.com to learn how. It's really quite easy.

Sounds interesting. I'd love to have all the classic games playable on one system. And as for pirating... I'm not morally opposed to that whatsoever, but for some reason, games aren't as fun when I don't own the case/disc.

Guest Leelee

Same with me about needing the real copy of the game... it's like paying $10-20 for the game gives me the right to play it, or something. I guess it's morals, or something.

Yep, and it's great having every Genesis, SNES, NES, GBA & Master System game, and most N64 games on one console. Can do the same on the PC, but the XBox controller works a lot better than the junk PC controllers available. And can play on TV, of course. And finally being to play a good wrestling game like No Mercy on XBox.