NS3.MYDOMAIN.COM

NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM

NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM

NS4.MYDOMAIN.COM

Michael M?

cannes6.jpg

Edited by Sensei John Kreese

Guest Leelee
I've been at this board since I was 14, make me a fuckin' mod already. I can't be more reviled than Hunter's Torn Quad!

Yep.

Besides, Czech would quit shortly after one of his cool friends decides to delete the board, then defend said friend to no end while constantly bitching about how said board is so awful now.

I love admin.

This post has been edited by admin: Dec 2 2005, 12:43 PM

The voice from the telescreen was still pouring forth its tale of prisoners and booty and slaughter, but the shouting outside had died down a little. The waiters were turning back to their work. One of them approached with the gin bottle. The Czech Republic, sitting in a blissful dream, paid no attention as his glass was filled up. He was not running or cheering any longer. He was back in the Ministry of Chave, with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in the public dock, confessing everything, implicating everybody. He was walking down the white-tiled corridor, with the feeling of walking in sunlight, and an armed guard at his back. The longhoped-for bullet was entering his brain.

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Admin.

Registrant:

Michael M

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: THESMARTMARKS.COM

Domain servers in listed order:

NS3.MYDOMAIN.COM

NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM

NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM

NS4.MYDOMAIN.COM

Michael M?

cannes6.jpg

Well, this is considered the Democratic board ;)

I've been at this board since I was 14, make me a fuckin' mod already. I can't be more reviled than Hunter's Torn Quad!

Yep.

Besides, Czech would quit shortly after one of his cool friends decides to delete the board, then defend said friend to no end while constantly bitching about how said board is so awful now.

Are you mad at me? It was parody when I expressed a desire to shit in your mouth.

Vote Czech in Dec 2005 - Admin

Guest Fook

I love admin.

This post has been edited by admin: Dec 2 2005, 12:43 PM

The voice from the telescreen was still pouring forth its tale of prisoners and booty and slaughter, but the shouting outside had died down a little. The waiters were turning back to their work. One of them approached with the gin bottle. The Czech Republic, sitting in a blissful dream, paid no attention as his glass was filled up. He was not running or cheering any longer. He was back in the Ministry of Chave, with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in the public dock, confessing everything, implicating everybody. He was walking down the white-tiled corridor, with the feeling of walking in sunlight, and an armed guard at his back. The longhoped-for bullet was entering his brain.

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Admin.

*Marks out for 1984*

Guest cosbywasmurdered
6. You keep trying to get rid of Testing Grounds

That son of a bitch!