TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The Rose Bowl Thread

LenDale is making himself millions right here with every 8+ yard carry as his draft stock keeps rising. That was likely the backbreaker right there.

The answer to stopping Reggie Bush is don't stop Lendale White. Maybe they should try stopping Lendale and see if Reggie does something stupid again?

If LenDale comes back, he might challenge for the Heisman.

Oh and scratch that stop LenDale and forget Reggie plan...

Texas is far from out of it. They can easily march backdown quickly and tie it up.

I think Young will get cute, try to do too much and either throw an on the run pick or fumble trying to make something out of nothing, SC will then just pound White in the middle and score again. The Texas 'D' hasn't done much except that one sensational pick in the endzone and benefit from a stupid lateral attempt by Reggie, or this would've already been a blowout.

And here it is again. He never made a football move after making the catch. It's incomplete.

I thought that was an NFL rule?

I would have agreed with the call either way, it was close.

Edited by 2GOLD

And here it is again. He never made a football move after making the catch. It's incomplete.

If he was in the endzone that would've been enough to be a TD though, that's such bullshit.

If he was in the endzone that would've been enough to be a TD though, that's such bullshit.

No, it wouldn't have. An incompletion is an incompletion.

No, it wouldn't have. An incompletion is an incompletion.

The ball hit him in the chest, he had both hands on it and then got stripped. To me that's a completion. It's irrelevant though because the refs blew the call.