TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

WHO IS THAT BITCH ON THE VGA COMMERCIAL?!?

Guest Leelee

I think this debate is what makes FFVI one of the greatest games ever. The lead character is different to all of us. I stand by Umaro.

If the lead character was Kefka, it would be my favorite game ever. But, he's forgotten. And the rest of the 50 characters suck. The end.

Tight, you can stay out of the discussion, then.

Thanks for the links, Czech.

I liked you better when you hardly posted here, and when you did, you were getting pissy about pointless stuff.

This being friends with the losers here stuff is pathetic. Stop making dough boy here seem like people tolerate him.

The Heavy Metal theme in FFX is awesome. I don't remember any other music from that game.

FFIV: Red Wings and The Prelude (It should have been in every game, as well as the battle victory theme) Wedding Theme. Music in the last cave. Last Boss battle.

FFVI: Overworld music (World of balance) Opera music (sans 'vocals') Dancing Mad. Those are what stick out. Best sountrack ever.

FFVII: One-Winged Angel, off course. I like the Shinra theme too. The ones that don't get near enough love are both overworld songs. They're top-notch.

And turning Terra Esper-y is great with the Offering and Genji Box. Kill anyone in one attack.

Edited by Special K

I think this debate is what makes FFVI one of the greatest games ever. The lead character is different to all of us. I stand by Umaro.

If the lead character was Kefka, it would be my favorite game ever. But, he's forgotten. And the rest of the 50 characters suck. The end.

Tight, you can stay out of the discussion, then.

Thanks for the links, Czech.

I liked you better when you hardly posted here, and when you did, you were getting pissy about pointless stuff.

This being friends with the losers here stuff is pathetic. Stop making dough boy here seem like people tolerate him.

Okay, seriously. You add nothing to the discussion. We're all sitting here, discussing a game we like, and you shit on it. Why?

I mean, you get that this is the kind of shit that CronoT and Fishyswa pulled, right? It's not "hardcore" to be pointlessly antagonistic, it's pointless.

That's pretty much the pissiest, pettiest post I've ever seen.

Edited by Special K

I take it you haven't read The Collected Works Of Slapnuts, then

You know what, no. Leena's completely right. I am so sick of that fat asshole's shit.

Unfortunately for that fat asshole's sake, he is.

If that's what you're looking for Hoff, if not, I don't know.

Edited by Kingofthe909

Unfortunately for that fat asshole's sake, he is.

If that's what you're looking for Hoff, if not, I don't know.

Wrong thread, but I like the effort. ***1/2

Leena's just angry Hoff has a face that doesn't look like it was hit with a frying pan.

Honey, go back to The Pit. Nobody's going to worship you and lick your ass over here.

I fully support the banning. I froze when I read what Mascot wrote. It was incredibly offensive at best. I would never support the assasinaiton of the president of the united states regardless of political affiliation. I have friends working in the DOD and based on some rumors they've been telling me recently, I wouldn''t take comments like that lightly. I just want the day to be over and will pray for the safety of the president.

That was Slapnuts, right? Yeah, he wins.

And, tee-hee.

I say, it's one of the great works of the Western Canon.

Guest Leelee
Leena's just angry Hoff has a face that doesn't look like it was hit with a frying pan.

Honey, go back to The Pit. Nobody's going to worship you and lick your ass over here.

Wrong.

Just another 10000 stupid posts in this folder, and you morons will flock to me. And I'll block all of you. And you'll still flock.

I say, it's one of the great works of the Western Canon.

Something like this.....

Enough, We the Conservative Brigade of The Smart Marks Current Events Folder Hold these truths to be Self Evidence that all Posters Shall be treated equally, and therefore have the right to post without fear of banning! We hereby reject the tyranny of the Modship Royal Crown and form a militia to defend our freedoms and extend our grieavnces for unfair banning practices lest we secede from the board as per the undersiged...Slapnuts! (add your names and defend your liberty!)

just should tell everyone all they need to know about Slappy.

I've got this working theory that "Leelee" =/= Leena. Someone should check on that.

Wrong.

Just another 10000 stupid posts in this folder, and you morons will flock to me. And I'll block all of you. And you'll still flock.

So in about 4 months?

Guest Vitamin X
Something like this.....

Enough, We the Conservative Brigade of The Smart Marks Current Events Folder Hold these truths to be Self Evidence that all Posters Shall be treated equally, and therefore have the right to post without fear of banning! We hereby reject the tyranny of the Modship Royal Crown and form a militia to defend our freedoms and extend our grieavnces for unfair banning practices lest we secede from the board as per the undersiged...Slapnuts! (add your names and defend your liberty!)

just should tell everyone all they need to know about Slappy.

And ironically enough, maybe not even a week later, he wanted to ban me from his precious little Pit because I joked about something he said and he took it all personal. Way to go, Slappy the hypocrite.

Edited by Vitamin X

Guest Leelee

Are you trying to say that I'm ugly? Lolz...

Let's clear the situation up here for any newer readers.

If the usual clan of idiots here derail threads, insult people, and act rude = funny, good guy, hahaha.

If you're not in the usual clan, while doing the same thing = takes this board too seriously, moron, etc...

Edit: Haha. Then he edits it out. It's too bad I don't care enough to find pics of this admitted whiny "OMG I'm bipolar! Nobody understands me!" jackass's girlfriend's pics... who he knows is fucking nasty compared to me.

Guest Leelee

But, since we can play II and III (the NES games) in the US now, that leads to confusion.

Even though I love IV, VI is the better game. The fighting system is much better. The story in IV is about as unoriginal as it gets. Only place where IV is better is character development. And difficulty.