TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

WHO IS THAT BITCH ON THE VGA COMMERCIAL?!?

IN CONTRA, THE CODE FOR 30 LIVES DOES NOT USE THE SELECT BUTTON unless you're playing with two people.

Now, this wouldn't be so bad, except for she clearly stated two things:

1. It's her favorite video game.

2. She knew how to get all of [her] lives, implying single-player mode.

If it's your favorite game, LEARN HOW TO FUCKING PLAY IT YOU STUPID, B-LEVEL PIECE OF SHIT

God, this burns me. There are SO MANY FUCKIGN IDIOTS who just THROW select in there for NO REASON!!! DAMMIT! I do't get it. Why? WHY do people do this? My fucking roommate does the same thing. THE SELECT BUTTON ISN'T A PART OF THE GOD DAMN KONAMI CODE!

Oh, FUCK. The episode of DS9 is about some "handi-capable" bitch who has an attitude problem about her disability. I hate this shit. I thought Star Trek was above this Full House kind of nonsense. Man, Spike TV is a LETDOWN today.

Okay, the VGA ad with the Chili Peppers is pretty good. But is there a bigger douche in music than "Flea?" I remember a VH1 Weird AL special where "Flea" said something along the lines of "I think Weird Al's other songs are funny, but he shouldn't have parodied us because it wasn't funny." What a punk. Also, try having a real name, asshole.

Just stay away from The Price is Right. That show will really piss you off. There was some bitch today who played the Credit Card game and picked to buy a DAYBED!

The nerve!

Up up down down!

Left right left right!

Secret Contra Code for extra life!

Up up down down!

Left right left right!

Secret Contra Code for extra life!

B A Select Start!

B A Select Start!

I love Schoolyard Heroes.

Too bad it was BABA in Contra.

Edited by Special K

Too bad it was BABA in Contra.

WHAT THE HELL is with you people?

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START. No select button, no extra BA. Just put in the normal fucking code and you get 30 lives.

WELL STOP IT OR FACE MY STEEL TOED BOOT.

It'd be funny if there weren't thousands of morons who have no idea what they're talking about. IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER THEN SHUT UP ALREADY

Hoff's denying the Game Genie truth.

When I was a young lad, I refused to play the Final Fantasy games without my Game Genie, for fear of losing. However, they kept erasing my save files. I swear, I played the opening few hours of Final Fantasy II like 20 times in 1993. Good times.

By the 19th time, you'd think Cecil would've said he wouldn't deliver the package.

Okay, smart guy: is Kain brainwashed at the start of the game, or is he just a loyal Baronian soldier? I've never been sure of that.

Guest Leelee

Hail Rydia. The greatest RPG girl in history.

Anyway, Cain was a loyal Baronian soldier. But, he was jealous of Cecil... and he mentions a couple times how Cecil is a better man than he. Plus, in the better Japanese translated version, they go more into how Cain loved Rosa.

Thus, Golbeze used this weakness to draw Cain to the evil side. Or, so we're supposed to believe. Cain blows, anyway.