TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Foshi

Armageddon Predictions

She usually gives out blowjobs during the negotiation process, and that's what really brought over Christian Cage from the WWE.

I should just go in and randomly put "The Amazing Rando!" into various wiki articles.

I'll do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Name

I raise my fist in FREEDOM....biatch.

Welcome to Wikipedia. We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopedia. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing. However, unconstructive edits are considered vandalism, and if you continue in this manner you may be blocked from editing without further warning. Please stop, and consider improving rather than damaging the hard work of others. Thanks. — Kbh3rdtalk 03:47, 19 December 2005 (UTC)

I wonder why? All my changes seem to be gone so Rando, you'll have to do it yourself, I'm afraid.

Edited by gWIL

<-------

Welcome to Wikipedia. We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopedia. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing. However, unconstructive edits are considered vandalism, and if you continue in this manner you may be blocked from editing without further warning. Please stop, and consider improving rather than damaging the hard work of others. Thanks. — Kbh3rdtalk 03:47, 19 December 2005 (UTC)

I wonder why? All my changes seem to be gone so Rando, you'll have to do it yourself, I'm afraid.

The Amazing Rando is no VANDAL...as The Amazing Rando fights for FREEEEEDOM!

Edited by The Amazing Rando

What does it say about this PPV when I watched a DVD of HOME ALONE tonight instead of bothering with it. But hell, I figured Orton would obviously win this HIAC so I had zero interest. If I thought UT was actually going to kick the Ortons' asses I'd have watched, haha.

Guest clockworkraven
Here is the PayPal breakdown for Day 2:

AUD 90.36 (67.81 USD)

CAD 507.95 (418.00 USD)

EUR 2,186.87 (2,656.37 USD)

GBP 550.20 (986.67 USD)

JPY 24,058.00 (217.36 USD)

USD 7,211.52

Total 11,557.74 USD

Dam you Wikipedia! Damn you to hell!

User is blocked

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Jump to: navigation, search

You have attempted to edit a page, either by clicking the "edit this page" tab or by following a red link.

Your IP address is 70.234.41.127. Please include this address, along with your username (if you are a registered user), in any queries you make.

Your user name or IP address has been blocked by Kbh3rd.

The reason given is:

vandalism and addiing junk pages

You can email Kbh3rd or one of the other administrators to discuss the block. You may also edit your user talk page if you wish. If you believe that our blocking policy was violated, you may discuss the block publicly on the WikiEN-l mailing list. Note that you may not use the "email this user" feature unless you have a Wikipedia account and a valid email address registered in your user preferences.

If you would like to know when the block will expire, please see the block list.

If you need to see the wiki text of an article, you may wish to use the Export pages feature.

[edit]

Innocent?

Sometimes IP ranges or shared proxies are blocked from editing Wikipedia. This means that innocent people sometimes can't edit. If this is the case, it should be explained in the reason given above.

Also, some individual dynamic IP addresses may be blocked, usually for a 24 hour period. Occasionally, users with dynamic IPs will be blocked accidentally, due to that fact that their present IP was previously used by a blocked user.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If this problem affects you repeatedly, and you would like to help us resolve this issue, you will need to contact a Wikipedia administrator and your internet service provider (ISP). The administrator should be able to obtain the time, date, and IP address used for the inappropriate behaviour in question, and describe what the problem was. You can then pass this information on to your ISP, explaining that you are unable to edit Wikipedia due to the inappropriate actions of another person using this ISP, and ask them to remedy the problem.

[edit]

Just reading?

You are not blocked from reading pages, only from editing them. If you were only intending to read a page and are seeing this message, you probably followed a red link. These are links to pages that do not exist, so they take users to an editing screen. You should have no problem if you follow only blue links.

[edit]

Editing from China?

Please read Wikipedia:Advice to Tor users in China.

Return to Main Page.

Edited by gWIL

*** WWE ARMAGEDDON THOUGHTS ***

Hardy Vs. JBL: * 1/4. Hope Matt likes SQUASH during the holidays. JBL has shitty, weak punches. Bad choice for the opener.

"Hell in a Cell" recaps of Taker's past throughout the night.

MNM Vs. Mexicools: * 1/2. MNM have new robes which have those red "tickers" on certain parts that scroll "MNM" "Nitro" and "Mercury". Nice corkscrew plancha by Psi. Crazy did Rey's "senton over the ref's back" spot better than Rey. BOTCH - Psi doing a double-Steamboat headscissors to MNM. Crazy with a nice tornadt DDT. Snapshot finishes. Teams looked off, no real continuity or story or great spots.

Booker/Sharmell do decent promo, with broom for sweep.

Benoit Vs. Booker T: *** 1/4. Benoit's gonna win in 7, I think. Good pacing and matwork to start off. Booker as dancing confident guy is good role. MICHAEL COLE AND TAZZ ARE BRUTAL and hurt the match. Gets slow...big time, outside the ring. 3 Amigos by Benoit. Hat Trick. BOTCH: Benoit tries to reverse a superplex into a German and falls off the back of Booker. Heat Seeker by Booker for 2. Scissorkick 2. Bookend reversed into Crossface. Getting REALLY good. Could Benoit job? False finishes galore. Another Hat Trick. Flying Headbutt for 2. Ref bumped during Crossface reversal. Sharpshooter Booker taps, no ref. Bookend reversed into a Benoit DDT! Crossface and Booker taps. God really good but slow towards the middle/heel sequences.

Long & Cannon bring out Santa Vito and Evil Elf Nunzio. Horrible segment. Boogeyman beats them up, feeds worms to Vito. Horrible crowd killer.

Lashley Vs. Regal and Burchill: 1/2 * The tag team works quickly and fluently, lots of knees to the back. Nice flying knee from Burchill. Dominator ends it on Paul.

AD: Elim Chamber at NYR, featuring Disturbed's "Stricken".

***HORRIBLE PROMO OF THE YEAR*** Josh Matthews interviews former ref Tim White. Recap of White's injury at JDay 2002 in HiaC cage match. White, drinking, goes on about how his life came to an end, his wife left, etc. He then MURDERS HIMSELF with a rifle. AWFUL.

Faint "Eddie! Eddie!" chant heard after Tim White kills himself.

Juventud Vs. Kid Kash: *. HORRIBLE. Absolutely the worst Cruiserweight Title match ever on a WWE PPV. All mat based, except for a Juvy supercanrana and a Kash moonsault. "END THIS MATCH!" was chanted loudly. kash wins with Dead Level.

Raw Vs. Smackdown Tag: * 1/2. Good for what it was. Batista spinebusters Kane. Rey 619 on Kane. Show/Batista fight over announce table. SHOW GOT HAIR PLUGS in the front and back areas of head. Look for Show/Batista match at Rumble for World Title. West Coast Pop on Kane caught, chokeslam finishes for Kane.

HELL IN A CELL: *** Orton bladed, but the blood didnt last that long. Taker did small blade. Ref Nick Patrick and Bob Orton bladed. Stupid. Pretty solid match, but the crowd didnt pop for a lot of reversals and stuff, most noticeably SILENT for the "chokeslam reversed into RKO". Even the announces couldnt call it right, with Michael Cole claiming they "chokeslammed each other". Taker wins with Tombstone. Good.

Rando the page is gone! You must carry on your legacy be creating another one!!!!!!!!!1111

I'm a little disappointed by the article. There was no mention of bull horn demonstrations, Energy Park, or the classic feud with Eastman.

Has a reputation as a slut. Known to have slept with AJ Styles, Sting, both Jerry and Jeff Jarrett, and half the posters at TSM.

What, no link?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_Carter_%28TNA%29

This is how rumors get started.

Juventud vs. Kid Kash is next. Kash won the title after a brainbuster after Juventud missed a somersault legdrop off the top rope. This was one of the best matches you'll ever see a crowd crap on in history. They worked stiff, Kash did a hell of a job in controlling things, and the people were dead. About the only noise was "end this match" after a few minutes, "boring" after Juventud did a dive and booing every near fall being kicked out of because it wasn't over. This match would have torn the house down at a TNA show.

This year's Royal Rumble commercials are the McMahons as ancient Romans. Bizarre but kind of funny.

Batista & Mysterio vs. Show & Kane is next. Kane pinned Mysterio clean with a choke slam in a short match. This made no sense on many levels, particularly since Batista & Mysterio have something special as a team.

Since the Benoit match ended, this has been a major downer.

Undertaker vs. Orton Hell in a Cell is up to either make the save or put the exclamation point in the night. Long match. Undertaker, Bob Orton, Randy Orton and Nick Patrick all ended up bloody. Very good match, nowhere near the level of the famous Hell in a Cells.. Orton even got a near fall after using a tombstone piledriver on Undertaker. Patrick was carted out. Charles Robinson was attacked by Bob Orton as he tried to make a count after Bob (who juiced while outside the cell)got in the cell. Undertaker used the urn on both Bob and Randy, the tombstone on Bob and Randy, and got the pin on Randy.

JHawk's right. WM22's SD main event needs to be Taker vs. Batista.

I am posting this again since it got moved down due to the idiotic Wikipedia nonsense and I'd like to hear how anyone else that ordered felt about the show:

*** WWE ARMAGEDDON THOUGHTS ***

Hardy Vs. JBL: * 1/4. Hope Matt likes SQUASH during the holidays. JBL has shitty, weak punches. Bad choice for the opener.

"Hell in a Cell" recaps of Taker's past throughout the night.

MNM Vs. Mexicools: * 1/2. MNM have new robes which have those red "tickers" on certain parts that scroll "MNM" "Nitro" and "Mercury". Nice corkscrew plancha by Psi. Crazy did Rey's "senton over the ref's back" spot better than Rey. BOTCH - Psi doing a double-Steamboat headscissors to MNM. Crazy with a nice tornadt DDT. Snapshot finishes. Teams looked off, no real continuity or story or great spots.

Booker/Sharmell do decent promo, with broom for sweep.

Benoit Vs. Booker T: *** 1/4. Benoit's gonna win in 7, I think. Good pacing and matwork to start off. Booker as dancing confident guy is good role. MICHAEL COLE AND TAZZ ARE BRUTAL and hurt the match. Gets slow...big time, outside the ring. 3 Amigos by Benoit. Hat Trick. BOTCH: Benoit tries to reverse a superplex into a German and falls off the back of Booker. Heat Seeker by Booker for 2. Scissorkick 2. Bookend reversed into Crossface. Getting REALLY good. Could Benoit job? False finishes galore. Another Hat Trick. Flying Headbutt for 2. Ref bumped during Crossface reversal. Sharpshooter Booker taps, no ref. Bookend reversed into a Benoit DDT! Crossface and Booker taps. God really good but slow towards the middle/heel sequences.

Long & Cannon bring out Santa Vito and Evil Elf Nunzio. Horrible segment. Boogeyman beats them up, feeds worms to Vito. Horrible crowd killer.

Lashley Vs. Regal and Burchill: 1/2 * The tag team works quickly and fluently, lots of knees to the back. Nice flying knee from Burchill. Dominator ends it on Paul.

AD: Elim Chamber at NYR, featuring Disturbed's "Stricken".

***HORRIBLE PROMO OF THE YEAR*** Josh Matthews interviews former ref Tim White. Recap of White's injury at JDay 2002 in HiaC cage match. White, drinking, goes on about how his life came to an end, his wife left, etc. He then MURDERS HIMSELF with a rifle. AWFUL.

Faint "Eddie! Eddie!" chant heard after Tim White kills himself.

Juventud Vs. Kid Kash: *. HORRIBLE. Absolutely the worst Cruiserweight Title match ever on a WWE PPV. All mat based, except for a Juvy supercanrana and a Kash moonsault. "END THIS MATCH!" was chanted loudly. kash wins with Dead Level.

Raw Vs. Smackdown Tag: * 1/2. Good for what it was. Batista spinebusters Kane. Rey 619 on Kane. Show/Batista fight over announce table. SHOW GOT HAIR PLUGS in the front and back areas of head. Look for Show/Batista match at Rumble for World Title. West Coast Pop on Kane caught, chokeslam finishes for Kane.

HELL IN A CELL: *** Orton bladed, but the blood didnt last that long. Taker did small blade. Ref Nick Patrick and Bob Orton bladed. Stupid. Pretty solid match, but the crowd didnt pop for a lot of reversals and stuff, most noticeably SILENT for the "chokeslam reversed into RKO". Even the announces couldnt call it right, with Michael Cole claiming they "chokeslammed each other". Taker wins with Tombstone. Good.

Sounds like Wrestlecrap really needs to wait until the actual end of the year before handing out awards for shittiness.

I am posting this again since it got moved down due to the idiotic Wikipedia nonsense and I'd like to hear how anyone else that ordered felt about the show:

What Wikipedia nonsense?

Kash Vs. Juvy, btw, would've been shit on in TNA. It wasn't even a spotfest like TNA matches, nor did it have more than 1 good spot. It's just what happens when two unover wrestlers are put in a championship match to an already uninterested crowd.

Armageddon, Thoughts

Show was okay. Though some of you didn't like it my MOTN was Juvi/Kash. Why did Taker go over? Show wasn't enough for me to get passed my ADD. 3 hours is a LONG time to be watching something and this show failed to keep my interest. Can't comment on the main event cause I only saw half of it.