TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Foshi

Armageddon Predictions

Guest wildpegasus
That was a damn good match! Three Amigos was a nice touch.

Glad to hear it was a thumbs up match. The last two matches really impressed me and the second match of the series was probably the match of the year so far. If anyone can send me a link so I can download this please do so. Thanks.

I love the concept of Benoit coming back from a 3 match deficit though I hate everybody comparing it to baseball. Compare it to hockey!!!! I like baseball but hockey's a much better comparison to wrestling.

WP -- Really enjoying this series.

He gots the Urn! What is this the 90s? Handicap match now. I rather like the RKO t-shirt.

Alright they should have Lashley start choking his opennents out, Jordan knocking them out and reform as a face Nation of Domination with Simmons as the mouthpiece.

Edited by gWIL

Compare it to hockey!!!! I like baseball but hockey's a much better comparison to wrestling.

But nobody in the US actually watches or cares about hockey. The Red Sox story is well known even for people that don't follow baseball whereas I'm an avid sports fan and couldn't even tell you if a hockey team ever came back from 3-0 down to win a best of 7. As much as I'd like to see Benoit win, I think it would be better for the series to not make it to 7 so that everyone following doesn't take it for granted that the next two matches are foregone conclusions. While I'm on the subject I'd like to see some more best of 3 falls type matches end in two as well, since I think that's more dramatic than sitting around waiting for the third fall all the time.

Compare it to hockey!!!! I like baseball but hockey's a much better comparison to wrestling.

While I'm on the subject I'd like to see some more best of 3 falls type matches end in two as well, since I think that's more dramatic than sitting around waiting for the third fall all the time.

Royal Rumble 88.

Islanders vs. Young Stallions.

Two straight falls for the Islanders.

Lashley will get over far more than Burchill. Lashley will be a huge star.