TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quit Calling My Mama

CM Punk banging Maria?

..and for the record the whole "makes you smell like smoke/ashtray" is NOT false. We throw parties at my house, and some of the females that come over, smoke, and since my sweat jackets are hanging up by the front door, they often throw them on when they go outside, and the next day the fucking things smell like smoke to no end......

Edited by NoCalMike

and since my sweat jackets are hanging up by the front door, they often throw them on when they go outside, and the next day the fucking things smell like smoke to no end......

Could that be because they put them on to go smoke outside? I'm sure if they kept them on throughout the night it would eventually go away and be replaced by their "normal smell"

NoCal, I'll readily admit that smoking makes someone smell like smoke ... but no one says that, they say "it's like kissing an ashtray" - which is inherently not true. Ashes taste noticably different than smoke. So unless the smoker ashes in their mouth, their mouths would most likely not taste like an ashtray.

who cares if she smokes? do none of you have anything better to do than to discuss a girl who smokes? i still can't believe that fine piece is wasting her time with that fairy. doesn't that fag have a pepsi logo tattoo?

thats hot.

NoCal, I'll readily admit that smoking makes someone smell like smoke ... but no one says that, they say "it's like kissing an ashtray" - which is inherently not true. Ashes taste noticably different than smoke. So unless the smoker ashes in their mouth, their mouths would most likely not taste like an ashtray.

I've kissed girls that are heavy smokers...and it just is different. It grosses me out really. That's why now I would only date a non smoker, which my fiance is, just a personal preference I guess.

Smoking is one thing I'm glad I never got hooked on, I have no problem with either guys or girls smoking around me or whatever...I just wouldn't want to be up in their face...lol

Oh well...whatever floats your boat I guess. Maria is a hot piece of ass no doubt, but the whole smoking thing just makes me find her unattractive. I'd still hit it though as long as I didn't have to kiss her...lol

Blah.

You go down on girls knowing what goes on down there. Little smoke on the breath shouldn't be an issue.

I guess what goes on down there doesn't bother me nearly as much as smoke does...lol....I know it's silly, but it's just how I am.

I don't smoke, I hate smoking and think its gross and whatnot, but I've dated smokers and it's not that big of a deal if they are light smokers. I haven't dated a heavy smoker so I can't judge.

For all we know, Maria might be just a casual smoker, after all, they were out in a bar having fun.

She is still hot and I would still put it in her ass.

Guest MrBriggs
They're both "Straight Edges" LOL M I RITE?!

LOL GOONZ GOONERY GOON FYAD LMAO

Stairs?

EDIT: This whole uproar over Maria smoking is ridiculous.

Edited by MrBriggs

Smoking is gross. It really is. I would not want to kiss or fuck someone who smokes. BUT - and this is important - very few people here are ever going to come within five hundred feet of Maria. Don't like her smoking? Fine, don't have her smoking in your masturbation fantasy. Problem solved!

I'd take up smoking if Maria asked me to.

And if Stacy Keibler demanded it, I'd eat my grandmother's ashes.

Fuck, I hope she doesn't.

I guess the smoking bothers me because Maria is hot in that innocent, dumb bitch kind of way. Now that she's lost that image to me... she just looks like every other fake-tittied skank.

that is straight up retarded

dont think ya hafta worry

leena is so stupid i have her in ignore but some douche quoted her shit. what a dumb bitch. and ugly dumb shit with an even ugler personality.

Nice! This made me laugh. Then again I'm high right now. Quit fuckin with my head you bastard.

Guest DuDe

God damnit, Punk truly is a god among men. What wrestling valet will he fuck next? Tune in to OVW to find out!

Guest Snoot
who cares if she smokes? do none of you have anything better to do than to discuss a girl who smokes? i still can't believe that fine piece is wasting her time with that fairy. doesn't that fag have a pepsi logo tattoo?

thats hot.

You'll never understand why "fags" like him get hot girls while "cool strong macho men who hate anything that might be fagish" like you end up with fat women.

dont think ya hafta worry

Yeah, I don't go to house shows and I don't answer out-of-state phone calls, so I think I'm fairly safe.

Guest The Showcase

CM Punk's definition of straight edge is "no drugs, no booze and no premiscious sex"...yet, he's out banging every piece of ass in the wrestling business. Although, I'm guessing he's one to commit to a relationship before doing it.

Either way, Punk still beats up people in the crowd and for that, he is my hero.