TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

JBL Vs The Boogeyman

After seeing Smackdown and seeing how apprently the Boogeyman is now going to feud with JBL, I was curious on how the hell this is going to be booked? I was thinking it over and I can't figure out how the WWE is going to book a match between these two. I mean can you really have the boogeyman, a guy who just got onto tv go over on JBL or do you have JBL go over on the new guy? Boogey's only had a few matches since coming on tv and they were basically two move squashes and other than those who've seen OVW, we really don't know how good his in-ring ablity is. That also makes me wonder why WWE thought it was a good idea to book a feud with JBL and Boogey. I think its to soon for the Boogeyman to even have a feud with one of the main stars of WWE. Hell Lashley has been around longer than he has and hasn't been in a feud with anyone other than the FBI, but that lasted two weeks. So how the hell does this feud, say if it does happen and WWE doesn't just say it was the boogeyman just being weird, even get booked?

You don't.

However, seeing as WWE is probably going to go through with it then we've probably got a worst fued of 2006 candidate already. That said, it might be good in a so bad it's good kinda way.

Guest Nathan

I hope to god it was just Boogeyman randomly picking someone to terrorize, like Vito was. If not, this is a huge waste of JBL.

Seeing former world champion JBL job to the Boogeyman would be a great way to start the year off!

Guest Fook_Theta

JBL does some comedy. Boogeyman does some of the thing he does. Short feud ends in JBL bloody and some kind of gimmicky finish. JBL takes some time off or just moves on to something else.

Not hard to book it's just really stupid to do so. The best you'll get is some comedy and a bizarre gimmick match at the PPV.

I like JBL a lot, but Boogeyman is pretty entertaining in a non-wrestling role. I say book a month or so long "feud" with lots of comedy segments, leading up to a PPV match where JBL, after at first succumbing to his fears at the outset, realizes "Fuck dude, it's the Boogeyman" and beats the everloving shit out of him en route to a victory.

I am shocked at how much I like the Boogeyman character. The character is over the top, dumb and completely ridiculous. His character makes no sense. But I laugh every time he comes out. I don't see how WWE could book JBL versus Boogey. Besides being freaky, what is Boogey's purpose in life? Why feud with JBL?

I hope to god it was just Boogeyman randomly picking someone to terrorize, like Vito was. If not, this is a huge waste of JBL.

What is the world coming to when there's talk of JBL's talent being wasted.

Guest Nathan

What is the world coming to when there's talk of JBL's talent being wasted.

JBL is one of the top three wrestlers in the promotion contrary to popular belief. :D

Potential Spoiler according to pwinsider elite hotline: Possible storyline for JBL-Boogeyman

According to pwinsider.com, the rumored angle to jump start the JBL vs. Boogeyman feud involves the Boogyman biting off Jillian Hall's mole.

Guest Fook
Spoiler according to pwinsider elite hotline:

According to pwinsider.com, the rumored angle to jump start the JBL vs. Boogeyman feud involves the Boogyman biting off Jillian Hall's mole.

Well on SD this week, they apparently have

Boogeyman getting a handful of worms and sticking them down Jillian's panties.

And no, I am not making that up.

Least someone will get out of a very bad gimmick with this feud. Course it'll eventually lead to a pink slip but at least it will get them out of it.

Guest DuDe

Boogeyman had better start jobbing, and the sooner the better. Sure, the gimmick is kinda funny, but if credible midcarders and up will have to job to him to keep his gimmick strong then fuck it.

Just rehash the Redneck Triathalon Bit from Bad Blood 2003.

Debate: This way JBL gets his 5-10 minute diatribe in, followed by The Boogeyman's simple retort........

Pie Eating Contest: Of course Boogeyman will win when it is revealed that there are worms in the pies.

Street Fight: JBL gets the win by doing something stupid, Boogey retains his heat(?) afterwards by doing something bizarre.

Potential Spoiler according to pwinsider elite hotline: Possible storyline for JBL-Boogeyman

Well maybe Boogey man will

dump worms

on

Jillian Hall's face

and they will

eat the mole clean off her face

Yes the spoiler text is awesome :D

I'm really glad I don't watch WWE because just by reading this, I can already tell that it's still a joke.

Did you read about the "Orton 'killing' The Undertaker using the late Eddie Guerrero's lowrider" segment on Smackdown from a month ago? That wasn't the only problem on that show as far as pissing on Eddie's grave goes, though. Rey Mysterio kept yelling for "Eddie" as if Eddie would throw him a chair to hit The Big Show with, and then Rey put his hands on the lowrider that he drove in. Michael Cole then made a comment about how Rey was trying to gain some sort of "power" from the lowrider. Later in the show, when Kane and The Big Show were attacking Rey Mysterio, the lights went out, The Undertaker showed up and Cole said "The dead has risen!"

It was all just terrible.