TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Bleach

Guest wildpegasus

So I rescently watched episodes 18 and part of 19 of the anime Bleach and was quite frankly blown away. Funny, captivating, enthralling, innovative thinking and even good animation. Quite frankly, this is the best thing I've seen in a long time. Is the rest of the series of this quality?

I saw the first episode and found it to be okay, nothing to write home about. Maybe I'll give it a shot later, there's other stuff I want to download and watch first.

Actually, Special K brings up a good point. It'd be easier to read the manga first...

Having also read the artists's short lived, canceled first series 'Zombie Powder', all I can say is he has one hell of a gift for character designs. Much like Flame of Recca, there's a billion characters, they all look distinct, and they all look cool. The same could be said of Kenshin.

I have been hooked on Bleach since i discovered it about 4 months ago, im on episode 62 and so far has become my favorite anime. It starts off a bit slow but then it kicks you in the ass.... Highly highly recommend it.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Yes it just keeps getting better and better wildpegasus.

Just wait till the Shinigami start releasing their soul slayers like Renji did in episode 16 and the plot actually starts to really thicken.

This is the first show thats pushed me to the dorkiness of actually buying figures of the characters. :D

Guest wildpegasus
Yes it just keeps getting better and better wildpegasus.

Just wait till the Shinigami start releasing their soul slayers like Renji did in episode 16 and the plot actually starts to really thicken.

This is the first show thats pushed me to the dorkiness of actually buying figures of the characters. :D

Great to hear. I think I'll try to download it some day on the computer. I've got Azureus right now but I seem to be having problems with NAT and space left on my computer.

Oh and thanks again for that Astroboy picture! Man, I marked out for that.

Mostly all the episode are on youtube in case you guys dont feel like download the torrents for them. It's on filler right now and although not great its 10x better than the Naruto fillers.

go to www.bleachtv.com for dl single episodes fast if you wanna dl them all @ once then dl the torrent